3. bloodyramen

tModLoader Economy

I guess this will be my sweet alternative to chest implants. xD
  4. bloodyramen

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

This update... :D THANKS
  5. bloodyramen

tModLoader Chest Implants - Customize chests during world generation

There it goes, I hope this helps more people in the future.
  6. bloodyramen

Im still getting empty slot on chests :( Thank you anyways, I appreciate your efforts ><
  7. bloodyramen

Empty slot.. T.T I also tried generating worlds without any other mods but this is the result. Im going to keep trying just in case im doing something wrong.
  8. bloodyramen

Well, its behaving different now, when I try to replace silk for silk rope coils, it will spawn chests with an empty slot, while if I try to replace silk for a single terra blade, it will spawn 99 silk on them. It's not erasing the whole content of the chests now. Im also trying to reload the...
  9. bloodyramen

Sure thing, altough it seems nothing missing, Ive just changed to 90 min ammount and its spawning empty chests with it. I reinstalled mod loader and terraria as well. Since I'm the only one who is having an issue I'm pretty sure its my terraria blocking the mod after ive made changes to its config.
  10. bloodyramen

I know... But whenever I try to replace silk for lets say, silk ropes, its generating empty web covered chests, while with the default settings its generating 99 silk on them, and as soon as I replace the max or min ammount of silk, it also generates empty chests. Im probably missing something...
  11. bloodyramen

Note that I just clicked the interrogation button because I have no clue on how to use this mod wich must be the best when you can handle it. Its only working with default settings for me, and I am just trying to replace silk for something else. The best part: when I googled chest implants. I...
  12. bloodyramen

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Ive recently started using this tool, and its making me disconnect from games and then getting me stuck in the server found until i reinstall, but the schematics database is so nice :')
  13. bloodyramen

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Ive already tried using notepad++ and I keep getting the mod (calamity) recognised as built for the 11.6 version, wich automatically shuts down on the terracustom client while the mod itself is being loaded. Desperately need an extra wide and short, crimson normal mode calamity map to forget the...
Back
Top Bottom