Search results for query: *

1. FierceLeaf

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I don't know if I wanna cry or celebrate or both. Probly both. This has been such an amazing ride, and ya'll have absolutely no idea how much Terraria means to me. I've put 1500 hours into this game and still haven't seen everything it has to offer, haven't even gotten all the achievements. I...
  2. FierceLeaf

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

As a man, I STRONGLY disagree. Feminine anime outfits would have been better than two skull heads and a monk costume that can be easily replicated already within the game by dyeing other vanities.
  3. FierceLeaf

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I feel like they could have been a bit more diverse, maybe for a voting system there should have been themes that we could choose from so that we only got one dark and edgy finalist, or two from each category would've been nice. The Dev's could've had more power in selecting them. The first...
  4. FierceLeaf

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I call this vanity: The E-Boy/E-Girl (Or just Emo)! The shirt is a Long Sleeved T-Shirt with striped sleeves and a neck chain, with ripped jeans or a skirt with a belt and chain. They've got black high top shoes on. All the items are separate, except for the chains and belt, which are attached...
  5. FierceLeaf

PC 1 file failed to validate and will be reaquired

I am also getting this problem on modded Terraria! I think this is a widespread issue that the devs need to be informed about.
  6. FierceLeaf

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Can anyone direct me to a forum or fix for "1 file failed to validate and will be reaquired"? At first my Terraria was fine and I was playing on a server with my friend without any problem but something happened and now I can't join at all regardless of if I've disabled all my mods and...
Back
Top Bottom