Search results for query: *

1. J

tModLoader Auto Tools

Hello Gortart, I have just started a new run and faced the freeze problem with the version that is on the tmodloader auto update. The github process of manually updating works like a charm. If you have time to spare, can you fix the issue so auto update works is synch with the working version...
  2. J

tModLoader Auto Tools

Hello Gortart, I have started a new Terraria run with Calamity and up to now everything works as intended. I have just encountered with Mining imprint a minor issue. I normally use the respected petri-dish, it imprints it and it is showing disabled in the panel as normal. But I can't seem to...
  3. J

tModLoader Auto Tools

I confirm that Calcium has been successfully fixed. I don't know what happened but Soaring is on as well. So everything is fine Thanks for the quick update, as always
  4. J

tModLoader Auto Tools

Hello, I can't seem to be able to imprint Soaring Sample & Calcium Sample to the respected Autoinjector, even though everything else I tried works fine. Am I doing something wrong? Can you imprint them?
  5. J

tModLoader Auto Tools

ah, just got back from a business trip being afk for 2 days and saw that you finally made the move. I think what you did was the best decision. Letting the injectors to the mechanic as default but giving the option for the player to pump them to the arms dealer. Since I have the next days off...
  6. J

tModLoader Bloodborne Healing

Excellent mod. May I make a suggestion? You can put a number indicator that shows how many charges have left so it will be visible always and easier to have control. You can use the same number as every stackable item that show the quantity.
  7. J

tModLoader Auto Tools

The whited buttons update is very good and clearly visible. I am partly color blind and I don't have any problems differentiating the buffs I have versus the ones I don't yet. You are clearly fine About the earlier injectors, here are my thoughts: When you were using LuiAFK you were farming...
  8. J

tModLoader Auto Tools

Let me make three suggestions here, if I may: - My potion relevant mod I use is LuiAFK. I tried yours yesterday and I like it lot more than Lui's. I am considering permanently switch. The thing I like about Lui's is that you get the infinite buff whenever you get to craft 30 of their respected...
  9. J

tModLoader Auto Tools

Why the Petri dishes use their respected seed to craft? Seeds are not easy to get if you don't make a farm. This mod free us lots of gardening time by providing the buffs but the requirement of seeds kinda holds us back
  10. J

tModLoader The Shop Market

Hello @MorningStar I was happily finding this mod. Unfortunately I tried it and the Travelling Merchant has not offered me the item in more than 20 consecutive appearances. I know that it has been installed because recipe browser shows it in the item tab. I ever deleted it and reinstalled but...
Back
Top Bottom