Search results for query: *

1. C

Terraria Leveled mod ( update to 1.4 please )

Hello terrarians, i would like to take a request, the leveled mod (Leveled Mod) was ''' great ''' Why do i say so ? Because i have played all the RPG or Leveled mod's @Terraria, in 1.4 they are not ' BALANCED ' at all, at certain level or point, you become so greatly overpwered the joy of game...
  2. C

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

i dont seem to understand the new leveling system, can i fulfill 9/9 to everything ? like melee range etc ? is there a lvl cap ?
  3. C

can i change my map critical to the expert ? im playing critical for a while but its really hard and i made an incredible hause so i cannot turn back :<
  4. C

hello ! the crossover content is in now ? because in current terraria i installed the leveled and works fine but some problems like there is no new water animation and digging animations are gone, what is that ? is terraria leveled going to be updated soon or the crossover content is already in it ?
  5. C

i got it after around 2000 mob :D
  6. C

btw what is the drop rate of biom keys ? im trying for 2 days...
  7. C

how to defeat skeletron prime ? the last mech boss i can't kill it..
  8. C

im playing it in over 1 week, i build a great hause i get op items got 160 def got 114 dmg clockwork assoult gun, got frost armor set and good items equiped, im not playing the -%30 dmg taken and deal %20 dmg version, im playing the fortune kid the far greater diff and more loot, anyway, i...
  9. C

hey people, try this, no one is fixed this still but it seems to work, it worked on me anyway, http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/theres-something-seriously-wrong-here.45026/#post-1004869 look at this post find the file and download change it
  10. C

is there any way or potion to reset stats we give ?
  11. C

inv editor is not working why ?
  12. C

XNA problem

no i didn't , and as i said in the begining i did everything to fix it, but you guys only ask questions that doesn't matter. and say stupid things, update .net ,delete this restart this.. its about a dll croupted problem and i fixed it. thank you terraria community and such people that take care...
  13. C

There's Something Seriously Wrong Here...

Brother ! listen to me ! i fixed it ! just download this and put it in the C - windows - sysWOW64, trust me it works! those people just asking questionns and to nothing, i figurite out by myself. http://www.indir.eu/indir/xinput1_3-dll.84/ there you go
  14. C

XNA problem

4.0, i already tried to delete all the files, and install agein, and even both install the 4.0 and the 3.0 because i heard it works that way but didn't.
  15. C

There's Something Seriously Wrong Here...

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/xna-problem.44928/ here same problem, it happens and no one knows how to fix it, this is stupid as :red:
  16. C

XNA problem

is it going to help anyway ? im using win10 interl core i7-4770 cpu 3.40ghz, 16gb ram , 64 bit, amd radepon hd 7800 series graphics card.
  17. C

XNA problem

ı already tried this, and 10 sec ago agein, not works.
  18. C

XNA problem

I deleted everything, terraria, saves, worlds, xna ( 1.4 and 1.3 both installed and tried ) i deleted the steam cloud of my files too, i tried everyting, every single thing in the internet. Nothing works. what is this ? i use win10 with a very decent pc 10.06.2016 13:40:08...
Back
Top Bottom