Search results for query: *

1. N

NPCs & Enemies New boss, King Spider.

Maybe the new stressball item could be dropped from it XD (don't question which body part it's made from tho XD)
  2. N

Sure I'm making a suggestion to the devs, But I don't need my name on every single thing related to this boss, Just think it'd be a good addition to the game.
  3. N

that would depend where the devs would end up putting it in progression if/when they do, if at all. Thinking maybe as an expert drop could be an accessory that lets you climb on backwalls? and would give you spider limbs that look like the spider costume we have ingame? other than that. maybe...
  4. N

Well, Itll change up how the underground works, all you do is mine down there, find 3 biomes and some moss. and thats about it? would make it feel different we explore the surface all the time, and its quite fun, you find like 7-8 biomes, and theres bosses, The surface always feels fresh and...
  5. N

I stated underground, as well, spider biomes only appear underground. and what do you mean, "how" would be nice?
  6. N

Well think of how big the caves are in terraria, and how often you are in them? all you do is mine and afk farm down there, maybe build if you are making a cave house, thats it really? and with how important the underground layer is, why dont we have a boss?
  7. N

This boss should be added to the game because we dont really have a "cave" boss, the closest we have is queen bee and plantera, but they are only "cave" because they are tied to the jungle, This would also give some more usefulness to spiders as an enemy and as summons
  8. N

So, I recently had an idea for a new boss. Now the name has most likely been used before, But hopefully I have made a unique take on a boss Boss look : A giant tarantular, around the size of the king slime, if not bigger. Spawning conditions : Using a bundle of spider eggs in a spider biome...
  9. N

PC Lost Girl Hidden?

so i joined a friends world. and he went caving. (this was in master mode) and he asked for help. i came down and he said there was a lost girl. i couldnt see it. so i went deeper and suddenly a nymph appeared right infront of me. so i think there is a bug where if a lostgirl spawns. its only...
  10. N

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Can i recommend you add like a hopper item. Then we can fully automate this system and it will be amazing!
  11. N

found fix for mods reload error message

go onto your mods that you have installed. click on the mod that you have the issue with (click more info) extract it, enable it and then do the reload mods. it worked for me when calamity and thorium wasnt working hoped this helped signed - nightmare
  12. N

tModLoader Help Loading error when i reload to use my mod

go onto your mods that you have installed. click on the mod that you have the issue with (click more info) extract it and then do the reload mods. it worked for me when calamity and thorium wasnt working hoped this helped
Back
Top Bottom