Search results for query: *

1. S

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I got this kind of vanity armor wich is made with life fruits called "heart fruit armor" wich features 2 horns, a leaf mask and a life fruit on its chestplate with some ivy plants coming out of it you can make them by using Heart fruit mask = 1 life fruit, 4 jungle spores Heart fruit chestplate...
  2. S

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

Did you verify that the variable exists? Like, you checked if item.damage is declared somewhere in the code
  3. S

tModLoader How do i extract terraria content?

no problem, i just restarted the extractor 3 times and the 4th worked, thanks :happy:
  4. S

it seems to never decompiling and in the video says "it will took about 2 or 5 mins" and the time when it says that its 2:30 pm, but at the next scene is 1:19 pm of the same day -_-
  5. S

i used Ilspy and when i tried to open any file of terraria in steam\steamapps\common\Terraria it only says this // This file does not contain a managed assembly. i am doing something wrong or im trying to extract the wrong file? :(
  6. S

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I tried to use it, but i dont know how. :(
  7. S

I want to make a mod, but i need reference files. but i dont know where to get them, or how extract them from the game, and almost all the tutorials than i saw where only about the images and the sounds, but i need the cs files too (the codes). Any one knows where to get the cs files? or how...
  8. S

how can you extract the game files? INCLUDING THE CS OR CODE FILES
  9. S

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

anyway to get the original files of the game with all codes and scripts ?
  10. S

Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

only images, sounds and music? or all the codes too?
  11. S

minecart script

im new on modding terraria. and i wanted to ask, if someone could tell me where i can get the terraria minecart.cs or if it is posible to extract all the game files to get it. i will make a little mod wich adds 3 mine carts (for now). i currently made 1 sprite. i will make the other ones in a...
  12. S

Hi ouo

thank for the greetings, you support many famous mods, that is awesome :happy:
  13. S

thanks nun, everything worked fine, but now i have an issue with a minion staff here is the code using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.IO; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.DataStructures; using...
  14. S

the sentry is in My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\vangloriansword\Items. the png is called customsentry, at the same time than the .cs, this is the code of customsentry.cs using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.IO; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using...
  15. S

but i have the png with the same name, and in the same folder, could you mark where i have to change the name in the customsentry.cs?
  16. S

everything worked properly, but when i wanted to reload my mod this happend Missing mod: customsentry/Items/customsentry in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) in Terraria.ModLoader.ModItem.AutoStaticDefaults() in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() in...
  17. S

now there is something with "addtooltip". these are rotten codes
  18. S

nothing worked, i have tried a "tutorial mod" made by al0n37, and nothing was working, every single script had an issue, and the code than i ask for help was made by her, do you have any .cs of any sentry rod? or at least could you tell me where to find one?
  19. S

you know how to fix it?
  20. S

CustomSentryItem.cs(14,18) : error CS1061
Back
Top Bottom