Search results for query: *

1. R

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Maybe the difficulty is the difference, then. I'm playing on Master and I generally can't afford to not reliably deal with the immediate threat, as everything does massive amounts of damage. A lot of the Pillar enemies do as much as 300 damage on a hit and I have to run if my shots don't kill...
  2. R

The pillars is one of my main points, actually. Many of the Pillar enemies are fliers that are fast enough to fly past the galaxies and hurt you while the galaxies are trying to catch up again. It's amazing at shredding the pillars themselves, but that's not the difficult part of those...
  3. R

For what it's worth, I'm actually very unhappy with Nebula Arcanum as of late. The DPS is insane against big slow stompy ground enemies, but the galaxies are too slow to keep up with anything that flies, and it feels like that's a lot of everything lategame.
  4. R

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hello! Love the changes so far, but there is one negative change that greatly stands out to me, and that's in relation to the new Graveyard biome. The new biome is a cool addition, but it simply spawns way too easily, dominating any other nearby biome. In particular, the biome is created way...
Back
Top Bottom