Search results for query: *

1. plantszaza 🌳

@Kitnight Try chopping a tree next to a river or lake. Perhaps you will understand.

@Kitnight Try chopping a tree next to a river or lake. Perhaps you will understand.
  2. plantszaza 🌳

How it feel to live without a magnet ring. [MEDIA]

How it feel to live without a magnet ring.
  3. plantszaza 🌳

I remember the wiki states Deerclops as female. Because one single character from Don't Starve...

I remember the wiki states Deerclops as female. Because one single character from Don't Starve call it a "she" It must have changed at some point.
  4. plantszaza 🌳

Google Picture war!

5. plantszaza 🌳

It can spawn while I'm trying to travel through the snow biome, which I don't have an arena by...

It can spawn while I'm trying to travel through the snow biome, which I don't have an arena by then, and will lead to a quick death. And the worst of it all: The shadow hand attacks that can spawn right where you're running to and deal damage. Very counterintuitive boss fight.
  6. plantszaza 🌳

That wasn't how I fought this boss in Don't Starve either, I ran away from her attacks, not in...

That wasn't how I fought this boss in Don't Starve either, I ran away from her attacks, not in the opposite direction of her attack. But when I did that in Terraria, I got punished by getting hit by massive snow boulders.
  7. plantszaza 🌳

[MEDIA] Are you telling me the "intended way" to fight Deerclop in Terraria is to run back and...

Are you telling me the "intended way" to fight Deerclop in Terraria is to run back and forth under her legs as she attacks? In the game where every hostile entity deals contact damage, and the boss has a large melee attack range that freezes and slows you for 30 seconds.
  8. plantszaza 🌳

Google Picture war!

9. plantszaza 🌳

Google Picture war!

10. plantszaza 🌳

Google Picture war!

11. plantszaza 🌳

Google Picture war!

12. plantszaza 🌳

Google Picture war!

13. plantszaza 🌳

Google Picture war!

14. plantszaza 🌳

100+ Sparring later... "Ok fine, I'mma beat you WITHOUT GETTING HIT A SINGLE TIME to assert...

100+ Sparring later... "Ok fine, I'mma beat you WITHOUT GETTING HIT A SINGLE TIME to assert dominance."
  15. plantszaza 🌳

Eh... Okay. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Ay yo, WTF Dora, you beat me in 2 hits!?

Eh... Okay. Ay yo, WTF Dora, you beat me in 2 hits!?
  16. plantszaza 🌳

Ayo, why are they fighting Kitty before me!? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Kitty doesn't like 2v1 it seems...

Ayo, why are they fighting Kitty before me!? Kitty doesn't like 2v1 it seems Mini Kitty!
  17. plantszaza 🌳

I remember you. You sure grew so big after 500 years. [ATTACH] Meet the friendly Beeg Serpent...

I remember you. You sure grew so big after 500 years. Meet the friendly Beeg Serpent. And Not-so friendly Beeg serpent. I'm start getting achievements for collecting all X in the games. So I guess I'm nearing the end.
  18. plantszaza 🌳

"Come play Momodora: Moonlit Farewell, we have:" Beeg Snek [ATTACH] Beeg Fairy [ATTACH]

"Come play Momodora: Moonlit Farewell, we have:" Beeg Snek Beeg Fairy
  19. plantszaza 🌳

Kitty![ATTACH] Kitty becomes waifu! [ATTACH] Kitty's tough! [ATTACH]

Kitty! Kitty becomes waifu! Kitty's tough!
  20. plantszaza 🌳

The first ever co-op boss battle in this game? [ATTACH] Ah flying boss, I can't shoot upward...

The first ever co-op boss battle in this game? Ah flying boss, I can't shoot upward you know?
Back
Top Bottom