Search results for query: *

1. BloodThirstyAvengers

NPCs & Enemies Solar Boss?

For stats I was thinking stronger than the Lunatic Cultist but weaker than the Moon Lord as he's not the true final boss. That being said, I understand how speedrunners would hate this, similar to Pharaoh's Curse (finding the Pharaoh set in a pyramid which is the worst unique treasure to find)...
  2. BloodThirstyAvengers

Maybe the devs won't... but did you consider mod makers? Edit: Yes, I realise that would make it fanon, not canon.
  3. BloodThirstyAvengers

As everyone knows, we have a Moon Boss gauntlet, the Lunatic Cultist which starts the Lunar Events, which summons the Moon Lord. However, the Cultists that start the Lunar Gauntlet wear Blue Robes. There are White Robes available as Vanity. Furthermore, there are unused banners for White...
  4. BloodThirstyAvengers

PC I can't write on signs

Just played again. Still can't sign. :(
  5. BloodThirstyAvengers

PC I can't write on signs

As the title suggests, I can't write on signs. I enter the interface, click edit, start pressing keys and nothing happens. No mods, single player, tried toggling autopause, didn't work.
  6. BloodThirstyAvengers

NPCs & Enemies Bonus Boss Conditions

Decided to edit. Added some suggested ideas from Kirby737 and Derpling Ω.
  7. BloodThirstyAvengers

I may have forgotten that King Slime spawns Slimes as he dies. I also didn't know about the Terraprisma, guess I haven't read the wiki enough. And I don't usually kill any of Skeletron Prime's arms (except maybe the saw that's always on me). Skeletron, I usually only kill the arms to mess with...
  8. BloodThirstyAvengers

...Jungle (Enraged state). Duke Fishron: ??? (Haven't beaten him yet, died multiple times) Empress of Light: ??? (Only fought her once, got my a** kicked) Golem: Defeat him while at least one hand is still intact. Lunatic Cultist: Defeat him without hitting a single fake cultist. Celestial...
  9. BloodThirstyAvengers

Game Mechanics Sandbox worlds

I think it'd be cool if there was a world generation option similar to Minecraft's Superflat mode. Like, a Superflat Forest, Superflat Jungle, Superflat Desert, etc. Yes, you can do this in Journey mode quite easily... but it's tedious, I'm doing something similar and I think I'm damaging my...
  10. BloodThirstyAvengers

Game Mechanics Suggestion: Player character races

Like a damper on Magic Damage or Fire-Based damage? Maybe making you unable to inflict the On Fire debuff?
  11. BloodThirstyAvengers

You mean like the chilled debuff? I think you get that from going into water in the snow biome in expert mode. It lowers your speed, makes you unable to run.
  12. BloodThirstyAvengers

I suppose this one was added, sort of. You could get lizard parts from the Zoologist then give them to a new character. I did a similar thing with the mermaid tail to make a merman character. :D
  13. BloodThirstyAvengers

Working as Designed Temple Raider Unobtainable

It's up to date now. Figured I'd help other players. :)
  14. BloodThirstyAvengers

**REPORTED** Journey Mode Research

Thanks. I honestly thought it was in tabs. Didn't realise those tabs were actually filters. Guess I was just being stupid (again). XD
  15. BloodThirstyAvengers

**REPORTED** Journey Mode Research

I can't find Can of Worms nor Herb Bag despite having researched them both twice as instructed. Is this a glitch or has anyone else had this happen? I merely noticed as I was grinding to get a bunch of the Journey Mode's "Creative Inventory" so to speak unlocked. I wanted to use duplicated Herb...
  16. BloodThirstyAvengers

Thank you for your response. The Wiki still has it listed as 'mine Lihzahrd bricks'.
  17. BloodThirstyAvengers

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the game or with Steam. I achieved the Temple Raider Achievement, it's displaying on Steam, but when I'm in game, the game says I've yet to obtain it. I place and break Lihzahrd Bricks, nothing. I've tried on the surface (my base) and in the temple just in...
  18. BloodThirstyAvengers

Update: New idea Centaur: (may be an unpopular one) Stallion man of myths. Pros: Increased Knockback Resistance Increased Movement Speed, maybe including the Unicorn's charge (as that's the closest thing to a horse as of late). Greater archery prowess (inspired by the Sagittarius depiction of a...
  19. BloodThirstyAvengers

I got the potion idea from the pre-existing Gender Change Potion. The debuff, similar to Potion Sickness, was so people couldn't spam changes on the fly (Also the reason behind the Town NPC idea as you wouldn't always be with them). You could technically be a goblin or lihzahrd in skin tone but...
  20. BloodThirstyAvengers

Goblin? What would be the pros/cons? Maybe better damage with spiky balls, harpoons and anything else the Goblin Army drops?
Back
Top Bottom