Search results for query: *

1. zenithspeed

Longest item names?

ah, i remember back when you could reforge music boxes lol
  2. zenithspeed

LMAOOOO [ATTACH]

LMAOOOO
  3. zenithspeed

this site is gold [ATTACH] link supposedly it uses some sorta "AI" LLM or whatever, but you can...

this site is gold link supposedly it uses some sorta "AI" LLM or whatever, but you can get hilarious stuff
  4. zenithspeed

yeah i have a thing like that too often my brain "pre-loads" a word or sentence it wants to type...

yeah i have a thing like that too often my brain "pre-loads" a word or sentence it wants to type out, while my fingers are still in the process of typing another thing (like the something-sometimes example but way worse) but i also get typos like "yesh" (yeah & yes), or "theottle" instead of...
  5. zenithspeed

and i'm pretty sure that could've been avoided by spoilering it, too

and i'm pretty sure that could've been avoided by spoilering it, too
  6. zenithspeed

if emotions actually worked like in those films, mine would all be piles of ashes after being...

if emotions actually worked like in those films, mine would all be piles of ashes after being blasted by Eurobeat and F-Zero/retro game OST's 24/7 by my head goblins, while Zenith and a bunch of randos go crazy in the background
  7. zenithspeed

nah they scored negative on the IQ test

nah they scored negative on the IQ test
  8. zenithspeed

i keep accidentally calling them CrowdSource lmao

i keep accidentally calling them CrowdSource lmao
  9. zenithspeed

terraria lego sets concept

...and i mean come on, frankensteining minifigs together is one of the best parts of lego, this would elevate it to another level, by adding "relatibility" and "immersion" of sorts (oh man now i'm just adding corporate buzzwords)
  10. zenithspeed

noun 1. a point or level beyond which something does not or may not extend or pass. "the success...

noun 1. a point or level beyond which something does not or may not extend or pass. "the success of the coup showed the limits of monarchical power" 2. a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible "an age limit" (source: Oxford Languages/Google)
  11. zenithspeed

just use linux for your servers /j

just use linux for your servers /j
  12. zenithspeed

i forgor but here [ATTACH]

i forgor but here
  13. zenithspeed

:red: YES!!! I MANAGED TO GET RID OF IT FINALLY all i had to do was use the uninstaller rather...

:red: YES!!! I MANAGED TO GET RID OF IT FINALLY all i had to do was use the uninstaller rather than spamming delete i am so :red:ing stupid
  14. zenithspeed

[SPOILER]

15. zenithspeed

profile cards??????

profile cards??????
  16. zenithspeed

me who just makes the most OP stuff ever, only possibly considering to slightly nerf them once...

me who just makes the most OP stuff ever, only possibly considering to slightly nerf them once in a blue moon (no no, totally not me with a trio of terminator clones that have guns shooting out gamma rays and 50000° rocket fuel)
  17. zenithspeed

i was /j obviously, given the context, i knew it wasn't about pressure lol

i was /j obviously, given the context, i knew it wasn't about pressure lol
  18. zenithspeed

and iirc it's not just LP but also most if not all of the EoL stuff too

and iirc it's not just LP but also most if not all of the EoL stuff too
  19. zenithspeed

which is 5563.26 mph, or 8953.2 km/h, or mach 7.25

which is 5563.26 mph, or 8953.2 km/h, or mach 7.25
  20. zenithspeed

ah yes, Alternating Current and Direct Current tag yourself i'm 25kV 50Hz [ISPOILER]

ah yes, Alternating Current and Direct Current tag yourself i'm 25kV 50Hz
Back
Top Bottom