Search results for query: *

1. zimberzimber

@Ori I'm not back :P @Cryx Check my last profile post

@Ori I'm not back :P @Cryx Check my last profile post
  2. zimberzimber

Old habits die hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old habits die hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  3. zimberzimber

[color=#00FFFF]Well TCF, it was fun and all, but I think it's time I take my leave.(I'll still...

[color=#00FFFF]Well TCF, it was fun and all, but I think it's time I take my leave.(I'll still visit occasionally) Good bye, and have fun!
  4. zimberzimber

[color=#00FFFF]Captain Claw.

[color=#00FFFF]Captain Claw.
  5. zimberzimber

[color=#00FFFF]Guys, I just remembered someone I have forgotten...

[color=#00FFFF]Guys, I just remembered someone I have forgotten...
  6. zimberzimber

[color=#00FFFF]Yeah those. They don't seem to be rare, if I'd keep them all I'd have way over 50...

[color=#00FFFF]Yeah those. They don't seem to be rare, if I'd keep them all I'd have way over 50 of those...
  7. zimberzimber

[color=#00FFFF]Are enchanted apples supposed to be rare?

[color=#00FFFF]Are enchanted apples supposed to be rare?
  8. zimberzimber

[color=#00FFFF]Anyone interested in a free copy of Talisman: Prologue?

[color=#00FFFF]Anyone interested in a free copy of Talisman: Prologue?
  9. zimberzimber

Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

oooh a client speed hack! Waiting for the night is way too tiring, thanks!
  10. zimberzimber

NPCs & Enemies When Biomes Clash

Autofarms are a bad thing in my opinion, and even the devs used some countermeasures to reduce their efficiency. Also, that can be easily done on custom maps if this becomes a thing!
  11. zimberzimber

Chi's Treasure Box

No worries, take your time :) Would rather see something complete with a soul in it rather then something rushed :D
  12. zimberzimber

You can write your own suggestion in a different thread about it and add a link to this suggestion. I'll link your here.
  13. zimberzimber

Too late. Was a bad idea anyways, and although I said its no longer relevant but people can read it anyways, now they focus their feedback on it, which is kinda annoying.
  14. zimberzimber

I'm just going to remove it entirely...
  15. zimberzimber

Chi's Treasure Box

I love surprises :3
  16. zimberzimber

Chi's Treasure Box

Hmm... How about ~8x8 round caverns connected by 3-5 block high tunnels, and each cavern has a building in it. Each cavern has something special about it, like having water or stuff like that. And don't forget, the caverns and tunnels must look natural! You can add support columns to the tunnels...
  17. zimberzimber

Chi's Treasure Box

Glad to help! But you already have something similar, so I thought you wouldn't like to repeat something so I deleted it :(
  18. zimberzimber

Top 5 favorite video games

And a lot better, stability and content wise.
  19. zimberzimber

Top 5 favorite video games

Gotta update my list: 1. Ori and the Blind Forest 2. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Horn of the Abyss 3. War for the Overworld 4. Terraria 5. Legend of Grimrock 2
Back
Top Bottom