Search results for query: *

1. Mad789🌳

Drawings & Paintings Terraria art challenge!

For the most recent art requests, I’m busy irl for the next few days so I’ll try and finish them within the next few weeks, sorry!
  2. Mad789🌳

Does anyone have tips to improve at art? How I draw rn is below

Does anyone have tips to improve at art? How I draw rn is below
  3. Mad789🌳

Plantera salad anyone??? This art was suggested by @Shilaila and I had tons of fun making this :D The references I used for this were the pictures of plantera from the Terraria wiki and the image below!
  4. Mad789🌳

Weapons & Equip Retro Staff (brainstorm)

I don’t really know how to work on this so I’ll let people help me with this idea below. What if 1.4.5 added a summon that summoned old devices(3DS, Console controller, etc) or it summoned popular content that isn’t in Terraria anymore. I think each thing it summons should be different and do...
  5. Mad789🌳

This is day 3 of my TCF art challenge and today’s art was suggested by @BladeStaff who wanted me to make, “Blade staff vs Mechdusa.” I actually fought Mechdusa and the boss is well worth it! This art looks a bit sloppy because I didn’t really know what style to do and I’m not really a good...
  6. Mad789🌳

Mobile Mobile data loss

Hey there! I decided to reopen mobile Terraria today to start a for the worthy master mode world, but all my achievements disappeared. I’m really confused on why this happened because I unlocked all of the achievements and I spent 200+ hours on this. My only guess is that this has something to...
  7. Mad789🌳

This is day two of my Terraria art challenge and today’s art was suggested by @The Devourer of Gods who wanted me to create “Overfilling hell with lava in vortex armor so he could ride his lava shark!” 2nd image is the reference I used for the lava shark :D
  8. Mad789🌳

Art wall! Changes whenever I feel like it:happy:[ATTACH]

Art wall! Changes whenever I feel like it:happy:
  9. Mad789🌳

Thanks! I really appreciate it :D

Thanks! I really appreciate it :D
  10. Mad789🌳

I’ve seen people post artwork without being under the attachments, how do you do that?

I’ve seen people post artwork without being under the attachments, how do you do that?
  11. Mad789🌳

I’ll try my best! It’ll probably be done around tonight to mid tomorrow:)
  12. Mad789🌳

Rip art wall day 1

Rip art wall day 1
  13. Mad789🌳

First art is done! The suggestion was by @TWillyH who wanted me to create, “Him flooding the entire underground ice biome” I had tons of fun making this and if there are more suggestions let me know! 1st photo is the one I made and the 2nd one is the reference I used.
  14. Mad789🌳

Hey everyone! I’m currently starting a terraria art challenge where you can tell me your favorite memory of playing Terraria and I’ll draw it! I’m not the best artist so don’t expect a masterpiece! This is the first thing I drew for this challenge, I’m doing this challenge so people can...
  15. Mad789🌳

Why not just name the underwater one Atlantis :)

Why not just name the underwater one Atlantis :)
  16. Mad789🌳

Pretty good! I just took a break from Terraria to focus on other things. How’s the TCF so far?

Pretty good! I just took a break from Terraria to focus on other things. How’s the TCF so far?
  17. Mad789🌳

Weapons & Equip Extra buffs for pets

Thanks! I think if these were added to the game maybe they should be nerfed a bit so one isn’t better than the other.
  18. Mad789🌳

Weapons & Equip Extra buffs for pets

...attacks -do more damage but you take more damage -boosted chance for enemies to drop an item -projectiles travel farther but do less damage *Class specific* -Ranger: Arrows travel farther -Melee: Increases attack speed by 5% -Summoner: Minions are more aggressive -Mage: Increases mana regen...
  19. Mad789🌳

Love to see it! I’m pumped for 1.4.5!!!

Love to see it! I’m pumped for 1.4.5!!!
Back
Top Bottom