Search results for query: *

• Users: John3
  • Order by date
  1. J

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Recently I had bought Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and played that a whole bunch. I got back into Terraria a bit before that and since I've beaten Bloodstained I'm back to playing Terraria and Stardew Valley, at least until I want to go through it again on hard. The thing that struck me...
  2. J

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I want to let you know, your download link leads to some radio thing. uBlock origin went kinda nuts when I clicked on it, and disabling it sent me to a malware reporting page, then to adfly, then adfly again, then finally to the radio thing.
  3. J

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

The runes don't seem to work. The just go through enemies.
  4. J

tModLoader Simple Life and Mana Bars

Thank you. EDIT: Of course, after you give an upload link, the in-game mod browser starts to work for me. Go figure. MOAR EDIT: How do I change the colors? It looked like I can do so in-game according to your screenshots, but I can't find the option to let me change the colors. It works, I...
  5. J

tModLoader Simple Life and Mana Bars

I second this, as the mod downloader isn't working for me at all.
  6. J

I saw on the wiki that there was the "Awoken" modifier for hardmode items. Is it rare, or are wings not eligible for the prefix? Because really only my Solar Wings, Celestial Shell, and Ankh Shield really qualify as hardmode items, seeing has they can't be made until then. I guess a better way...
  7. J

Ah.. got it. Thanks.
  8. J

The Well Fed buff doesn't seem to be providing the minor improvement to regeneration with HP regen off. Is the healing buff so tiny that it just won't work? I carry campfires with me, so it isn't an issue. Just something I noticed and wanted to ask about before I forgot. I want to stress that...
  9. J

Are there requirements to getting the new Town NPCs to move in? Or does the "NPCs added" refer to enemies as well as Town NPCs?
  10. J

Here's another one using the Zelda 2 lifebar. EDIT: Here's another three I took after seeing Alaron's screenshots of his endgame character. Used the Sun/Moon lifebar here.
  11. J

I hope this works. Never uploaded a pic directly. Not recently anyway.
  12. J

I'll try to get one with one of my many magic-centric characters roasting a marshmallow over a fire during a blizzard with the stat flower open.
  13. J

I'll add my own two cents in that it seems that the other basic non-magic builds are the ones that benefit the most from Mana Shield. Like say a physical build can use their small mana pool to buffer some of the damage, seeing has they probably won't be using mana consuming weapons.
  14. J

Mechanics question: How do you balance things? How do you make sure no one thing is completely OP?
  15. J

Is anyone here running a server game? I do like playing with other people. Even if I'm paranoid and try to hide my chests with my stuff.
  16. J

Yeah, I had just hopped on while I was getting ready for work to correct myself and say "right click" instead of "left click." In my defense, I was half asleep at the time, kinda like I am now.
  17. J

Heads up, left clicking on the health bar options in the main menu when you get up to the KH2 lifebar based on your base HP will spit an error at you, requiring you to delete the config.json file to un-bork it. Haven't run into any other issues yet.
  18. J

Where did Healthbar 3 come from? The new one. Or is it an original lifebar like Healthbar 2?
  19. J

Just had my first crash. I had just turned in a fishing quest and a strange plant to the dye trader, and was trying out the obsidian dye when it did one of its hiccups where the game freezes momentarily when it spat the "has stopped working" message. It was evening in-game. If it helps, my video...
  20. J

I rescind my earlier statement about the the low health sound being wrong. I should look at all of the options closer... Sorry.
Back
Top Bottom