Search results for query: *

1. TheHopelessThrumbo

[1.4.1.2] Ori Wave Bank

Given the recent release of the Steam Workshop, are you willing to upload the wavebank there, checking if any issues emerged in the process?
  2. TheHopelessThrumbo

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I'm gonna read on how we will obtain each of those, tho if I would choose one, Capricorn speaks to me the most. Whatever is ahead of us, we will not stop our advance, even if an entity stronger than the Moon Lord is going to face us!
  3. TheHopelessThrumbo

tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

No, it won't be forced, you can return to human form at will in current state of work.
  4. TheHopelessThrumbo

tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

Work is going on hard, trust me. Release isn't coming anytime soon though.
  5. TheHopelessThrumbo

PC Requests Steam Launch while doing so...

OK, finally forced it to work by resetting whole computer! CLOSE THIS TOPIC OR DELETE IT.
  6. TheHopelessThrumbo

And then, if I don't get answer in 5 days, I will write to Re-Logic directly. Note: Not a .NET and XNA error, both up to date.
  7. TheHopelessThrumbo

PC Terraria won't start [Steam]

I had it on fresh installation, made separate thread before finding this. I will check all solves here.
  8. TheHopelessThrumbo

Ow, I forgot specs. Dell Latitude E5410, 4GB RAM, 140GB HDD. Integrated GPU (1st gen Core i3). And screenshot of tiny error window.
  9. TheHopelessThrumbo

I recently bought Terraria and tried to launch it. But i end up with: Please launch the game from your Steam client. I launch game directly from Steam library, so why it happens?!
Back
Top Bottom