Search results for query: *

1. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Dumb question incoming...is this standalone or it can be played with other mods?
  2. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

can someone else fix this mod pls?? cause i think the mod author will never update it!!
  3. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Calamity Mod

since i am off to sleep..ill let it load all night!! Thx again for all your help and sorry for spamming you!
  4. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I kept closing and opening Terraria...trying all the mods by order with different combos to see what causes the problem...all these mods with Calamity and without Thorium are working just fine,same happens with Thorium and without Calamity...but when i put them together i get the infinite...
  5. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Calamity Mod

for some reason when these 2 mods are loaded together my new world stops at "creating structures"? here is a list of the mods i use,if u know that something is wrong pls tell me! 1)HyperT mod 2)Lunar Rings 3)Calamity mod 4)Easy terraria 5)Thorium mod 6)Zoaklen mod 7)More accessories+ 8)Rockos...
  6. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Does this mod works with Thorium??sorry for my stupid question!
  7. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader HyperTerraria mod

yup it works!
  8. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Well i guess ill sleep...i hope that when i wake up the update will be up!
  9. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Update for the 1.3.1 ???
  10. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

Thx a lot mate... :D
  11. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

sorry my bad ..i thought it was secret perk or something so i didnt check it any further :p
  12. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

In the skilltree there are some nodes with this [?] ..do they need some special action or havent been implemented yet?
  13. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

same for me....cant find the recipe!
  14. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

I need help...cant craft the terrarian ring..i have all materials but it doesnt work
  15. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

i am still afraid to use ur mod...since i am grinding for lvls..currently 50 and still not in hardmode!! if i continue like this with ur mod i am sure to encounter a mob with 200k hp in the near future
  16. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

True since there is no limit to ur skillpoints putting also block+dodge the character would be broken af! Since i am no good with coding/modding i cant do much...i just suggested some things!
  17. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Btw..since u put dodge..wouldnt it be good to add laso block % on the skill tree?? Since i am and old school POE player i would like to see more uniques passive skills in the tree,of it is possible to add them!
  18. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

not bad..not bad at all!

not bad..not bad at all!
  19. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Didnt mean to offend you..but when i 1st opened the inv the status bar never left..it was for half an hour there until ShuVi helped me..
  20. Echoes_Of_The_Dead

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I am already having lots of fun with Rockos,Tremor and some other mods!!thx for all your help!
Back
Top Bottom