Search results for query: *

1. Daminus

How to ez moonlord

Cenx will see this and will buff Moon Lord to make this impossible Quick Delete the post There's still time
  2. Daminus

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

Was fighting Skeletron EoC Awokes Random Star falls and kill both of them
  3. Daminus

I want to git gud as a ranger, can someone help?

I want to git gud as a ranger, can someone help?
  4. Daminus

Oh yeah, that seems about right

Oh yeah, that seems about right
  5. Daminus

Today I dreamed about my Terraria Character, and he had a different, cooler style and i couldn't...

Today I dreamed about my Terraria Character, and he had a different, cooler style and i couldn't copy it in-game, so, i'm sad as heck
  6. Daminus

God damn it Bauroth, it worked, and I also had a black out, so no transmission either

God damn it Bauroth, it worked, and I also had a black out, so no transmission either
  7. Daminus

THERE WE BLOODY GO! WoF is down, finally, i almost had a heart attack when that piece of :red:...

THERE WE BLOODY GO! WoF is down, finally, i almost had a heart attack when that piece of :red: rushed at me
  8. Daminus

Terraria: Otherworld On a Quest for Otherworldy News!

God Please yes, bring this to us soon This game is making me have some extreme erections
  9. Daminus

Day 46: Finally made contact with other Terrarians

Day 46: Finally made contact with other Terrarians
  10. Daminus

My :red: is starting to crystalize, maybe if i put it in a tower i can purify the world?

My :red: is starting to crystalize, maybe if i put it in a tower i can purify the world?
  11. Daminus

Terraria Otherworld makes my :red: rock-hard

Terraria Otherworld makes my :red: rock-hard
  12. Daminus

What does your character look like?

Crowno's Gear Master Race
  13. Daminus

A Castle project that I and some friends were doing, never finished it...

A Castle project that I and some friends were doing, never finished it http://i.imgur.com/pGfAF2I.jpg (link because big :red:ing image)
  14. Daminus

HAPPY JOY-PY, NICE TO MEETCHA-PY!

HAPPY JOY-PY, NICE TO MEETCHA-PY!
  15. Daminus

I like to get use the uber when nearby multiple enemies, and alone, they keep looking at me...

I like to get use the uber when nearby multiple enemies, and alone, they keep looking at me waiting 'till my uber ends, and then i get like "Nope", hit one of them for more 25% uber and GTFO
  16. Daminus

"Ubersaw" The 87% chance of crit medic melee weapon?

"Ubersaw" The 87% chance of crit medic melee weapon?
  17. Daminus

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Oh, Hey plantszaza, you character is called Erina? Well, that's a coincidence
  18. Daminus

New Otherworld spoiler. This game will make my life better

New Otherworld spoiler. This game will make my life better
  19. Daminus

Am i the only one who noticed that the Snow Particles of Terraria: Otherworld stick to the...

Am i the only one who noticed that the Snow Particles of Terraria: Otherworld stick to the blocks? That's so bloody awesome
  20. Daminus

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I summoned WoF to see where he would come from, so i could build a Bridge, summoned him and got back to spawn, but... I was also finishing the Hellevator and then... This What the actual :red: The trap was connected with the statues, the mobs acivated the traps That wasn't supposed to...
Back
Top Bottom