Search results for query: *

1. sonnitude

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I had a two fold suggestion. One: Allow bosses to have a chance to drop missle expansions, for people playing the mod in multiplayer and two: add more items to the chozo statues, there’s not enough variety. I would especially love it if you could get the armor sets from the chozo statues similar...
  2. sonnitude

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Thanks! Much appreciated for that information! ^~^
  3. sonnitude

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So... I’m at the point in progression where I’m about ready to fight wall of flesh, but before I do, I wanted to try to get what parts I can in order to upgrade my power beam later in hard mode. Since I’m using recipe browser, I saw one of the items I can make requires the “unknown item” *Cue...
  4. sonnitude

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I had a strange question. I know the power beam has its own damage type (Hunter) , but is it boosted by stuff that boosts ranger damage? I noticed that it wants to roll ranger modifiers, so I was curious if boosting my ranger damage would also boost my power beam's damage, its hard to tell if it...
  5. sonnitude

PC Mod Idea - Upgraded Arkhalis

I love the Arkhalis as a weapon, as Im sure a lot of people do. However, I always wished it had an upgrade. What I would love to have as a mod is something that adds the chrysalis, the weapon the arkalis is based on, as a hardmode upgrade to the Arkhalis, possibly requiring ectoplasm and a...
  6. sonnitude

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

SO Hyped for this mod thanks to Nobodys_Me! Looking forward to the 1.3 Leveled release!
  7. sonnitude

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Finally we can manage our NPP's Inventory! ...Except there is a few problems... For one, you cannot give them accessories or armor, which makes things still a touch akward, but its still a step in the right direction. And also, I don't think any AI other then "follow" works, as if you select...
  8. sonnitude

Just a warning to anyone who wants to raise their crit chance. I got my crit chance up to 500% on melee weapons, and when I hit the enemy with them, my game crashes. I'm not sure if this is an issue with terraria itself or NTerraria, but regardless, be careful. On a side note, it seems like...
  9. sonnitude

That's what I was thinking, human forms can use other weapons, but loses out on damage from the form itself, but the beast form has far greater stats, but cannot use anything but what the form provides, and what I was thinking was depending on the form you were in, your skills would change to...
  10. sonnitude

Wow, I never thought of that, that's a really cool idea! And maybe you could choose between enemy forms or summon forms, depending on your preference, but you couldn't have both, like summoner.
  11. sonnitude

I wouldn't mind that actually, that would also make me happy, and allow for summoner have some other second tier. That's not a bad way of handling it ^^
  12. sonnitude

These could easily be tweaked to make them work and more viable, it just would be something I would love to see, but I could see what you said, it just would be cool to be able to shapeshift and all that into the various summons, or have hoards of summons who give you a defense and HP buff...
  13. sonnitude

I Had a suggestion for Summoner (once its implemented) as to its second level. I was thinking having it be one of the classes with two different level 2 choices, a split path if you will. The two options would be shapeshifter and beast master. Shapeshifter: This class sacrifices number of...
  14. sonnitude

Really? That would be great, thanks <3
  15. sonnitude

only bad thing was I tried everything toget around it and I don't have that luck...
  16. sonnitude

Oh dear... That's a pretty severe glitch... :(
  17. sonnitude

It's worse then that. It seems that even the act of having a tier 2 class character prevents any other characters from leveling as well, as my fresh summoner also is only getting 1 XP no matter the level of enemies... Edit: even worse! Now even with those characters deleted, on free mode, I'm...
  18. sonnitude

Uh... How do I gain experience with warrior? Killing enemies doesn't work, and killing on a mount doesn't work... What am I missing?
  19. sonnitude

Wow... But why do it this way when the levels are reasonable otherwise :P
  20. sonnitude

How the heck did you get your enemies up that high :O I must know x3
Back
Top Bottom