Search results for query: *

1. Tetrarin

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

1. Swamp Horror 2. Cosmic Terror 3. Deep Diver's Disguise I have a certain taste, I think :) good luck to the finalists!!
  2. Tetrarin

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

I really like this one but I think there might be a small problem. Won't the judges only consider the head, legs and torso part? It says three pieces only, no wings, dyes etc.
  3. Tetrarin

Badass. I :red:ing love it. ESPECIALLY the non-sprite art which just shows how much effort went into this :p Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread I believe that should work :)
  4. Tetrarin

To be fair though, aren't more detailed drawings more likely for success? Since the judges will have a better and clearer idea of what they're looking at and what exactly the drawings entail?
  5. Tetrarin

Sprites The Pyramid Rework: A Miniboss, Enemies, and Egyptian Items!

I like this. When I first found a pyramid I was ridiculously disappointed (even the items aren't that interesting imo). If there were actual enemies and other interactive aspects of the structure, though? I'm down
  6. Tetrarin

Sprites Expanding the Corruption / Crimson: Alternates for everything!

I don't know how necessary alts for absolutely EVERYTHING are, but I do know that I love your spritework. Cheers :)
  7. Tetrarin

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

Nice! Reminds me of Metroid. :P
  8. Tetrarin

Biomes & Nature Infernal

This is a cool concept, but kind of unfitting somehow in my opinion. It could probably work though somehow.
  9. Tetrarin

Google Picture war!

10. Tetrarin

Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

This is great :D I love seeing these. I have a small nitpick though, some of the sprites, like the sasquatch and bandit for example, look kind of odd compared to terraria's sprite style. Good job though :D
  11. Tetrarin

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

Maybe the forum isn't very active? I for one am new around here.
  12. Tetrarin

CTRL V

nacl x
  13. Tetrarin

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

I heavily endorse this idea, it's very well fleshed out. A lot of effort put into it I can tell. Also very few posts as of late, why? :(
  14. Tetrarin

CTRL V

wooz
  15. Tetrarin

Corrupt the Wish!

granted but you become blind I wish my laptop would have infinite battery life
  16. Tetrarin

Insert Bacon in Your Name

Tebaconrin
Back
Top Bottom