Search results for query: *

1. Techmite

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Maybe I'm strange and overthinking people's words here, but I've always believed in this quote: "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Buddha My observation is that being eager for a game update (or...
  2. Techmite

Different subject out of curiosity... I know these two things are on different planes, but since this update is suppose to bring the editions up to the same level of content (at least that's my understanding; maybe i'm wrong), does this also mean that all the wikis out there (like...
  3. Techmite

If I knew what was going on before I updated, I probably would have waited. I have been playing from the original release up to this, so to be fair, it's a hefty update; there's going to be issues for a while. However, to contradict myself, with all of programming and design experience I have, I...
  4. Techmite

Maybe for you, but I'm seeing TONS of bugs in solo (the only thing I play); Graphic glitches and freezing, crashing while saving, crashing randomly (even while the game is paused), Items disappearing while moving them around in the inventory... list goes on.
Back
Top Bottom