Search results for query: *

1. greshman17

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I downloaded the shapeshifter mod and when i reloaded my world this poped up
  2. greshman17

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

sorry for the late reply(I've been gone for awhile) but thank you for that!
  3. greshman17

my game keeps crashing whenever I have the item browser and another storage item open (chests, Magic Storage)
  4. greshman17

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

what does it do though? Does it not count as ranged, melee, magic, or summon damage?
  5. greshman17

(is this even possible?) A way to make the recipe browser tell what is in your storage heart and what crafting stations are in your storage crafting interface,from magic storage, so you can use that crafting tab on it? edit: every time I open the crafting face and open the recipe browser it...
  6. greshman17

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

what is "Pale Damage"
  7. greshman17

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

it's too good to be true
  8. greshman17

these are my shops I have beaten the old ones army 5 times and the summon item has not showed up .-.
  9. greshman17

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

hay, how does one get some spiked stompers from thorium to make the supersonic soul? it says that they are unobtainable, so do you have to hack them in? Also for things like the soul of terraria you can get rid of pets but not light pets (ex. Shadow orb) so if possible, in that menu can you add...
  10. greshman17

sorry about that, I couldn't find them so I re-fought the Old Ones Army and then I saw it. Wait I lied I still cant find them. Which NPC sells them, The Arch Wizard doesn't have it.
Back
Top Bottom