Search results for query: *

1. ZangBa

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Tonight was a real rough night of bugs for my friend and I. We were farming the Martian Invasion and I have to say, that event is probably the most busted thing in the game right now. The first 3 we did all crashed by either freezing both our characters in place, unable to take damage or do...
  2. ZangBa

I sent in a bug report myself but I can tell you this, too. When I built a hellevator down to the Underworld, I dragged a body of water down with me which caused huge lag spikes the likes of which I haven't experienced since Skyrim PS3. It would take like 10 seconds for obsidian to form, always...
  3. ZangBa

I played with a friend online for a few hours and for the most part it's not so bad, the main issues for me are the stuttering, especially with large bodies of water moving. Anyway, here is some feedback. -It's much too difficult to see the text of items in your inventory, partly because of the...
  4. ZangBa

PS4 Worlds Conversion help

I think I'm at 6 hours of conversion now, but I was PM'D by a dev so hopefully they find the issue there. My PS4 is basically taken hostage :(
  5. ZangBa

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I sent in my save because I knew for sure one of my maps was going to be trouble. I guess I'm just unlucky, I don't know what to do.
  6. ZangBa

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I've reached hour 3 of map conversion and the bar hasn't budged. I have a feeling this will never convert.
  7. ZangBa

It was featured on the old Terraria forums a long time ago back on the PS3 version. I don't know if this forum archived any of those old topics. Regardless of that, I have a video of it here:
  8. ZangBa

OK no problem. So how screwed am I if I closed and reopened the game thinking it was stuck? It looks like it just picked up from where it left off. I have 1 world that is absolutely massive since I remade Castlevania in it, so that's probably what's taking so long.
  9. ZangBa

My maps have been converting for like an hour. Is this normal?
  10. ZangBa

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Delays are always disappointing, but what are you gonna do? It's been like 2 years since this update released on PC and considering Terraria is currently 20 dollars on the PSN store, I can't really fault people who are upset for basically feeling like second class customers. For me personally...
  11. ZangBa

PS3 & PS4 Saved Data Request

I did go ahead and send my save with a few screenshots - it's probably the most elaborate map they've had sent in, so at least it may be useful as a stress test for the new version. I hope they find it useful, it's way too big to take screenshots of every single area for comparison though.
  12. ZangBa

The map doesn't crash on load, but in a specific area, every single time. Most likely because it's trying to load some specific objects in the area and it gets confused or something, I don't know. I don't know if this is a bug the reworked version of the game will have or not, one of the updates...
  13. ZangBa

I'm scared to transfer my save because it might slow down the progress on 1.3. I have a map that's legit broken and always crashes on the current version. I don't think it even crashes on PS3, just PS4.
Back
Top Bottom