Search results for query: *

1. Esparado

Buildings in my world

Thanks, I know it is simple, but that is kind of what I like :) Simple and functional.
  2. Esparado

Buildings in my world

Started making the world some time after 1.4 was released...maybe I'm finished building for good, maybe not...who knows...
  3. Esparado

Weapons & Equip Bottomless Magical Bucket and Magical Absorbant Sponge.

Combining Bottomless Water Bucket, Bottomless Lava Bucket, Bottomless Honey Bucket (comin in 1.4.4) and Bottomless "4rth liquid" Bucket (maybe coming in 1.4.4 with the 4rth liquid) gives a new item called Bottomless Magical Bucket that have infinite amount of all four liquids (can switch liquid...
  4. Esparado

Weapons & Equip Magical Demon Conch

Combining Magic Conch and Demon Conch creates Magical Demon Conch, a new item that teleports you to both seas and the underworld in a spesific order. Saves up 1 inventory space.
  5. Esparado

NPCs & Enemies Party Girl spawn chance.

2.5% chance is not good, considering if Party Girl dies, same chances of respawning again applies. How about 2% increase for each NPC coming in the world (max 50% respawn chance)?
  6. Esparado

Weapons & Equip War Table suggestion.

Nevermind, delete.
  7. Esparado

Weapons & Equip The whips go against the principles of the summoner

Extend the range of the end game whips (you really need the range with the later bosses in master mode).
  8. Esparado

NPCs & Enemies Wizard luck option

Same! Wizard never mentions any of the luck dialogs...
  9. Esparado

NPCs & Enemies Wizard luck option

Yes! It should have been in there from 1.4 when they got in the luck system.
  10. Esparado

NPCs & Enemies About Npc happyness for some special npc...

Completely forgot about that...
  11. Esparado

Weapons & Equip Meowmere Minecart is too slow

Maybe Mechanical Minecraft should be nerfed then :D
  12. Esparado

Weapons & Equip Add more than one pet slot to the inventory

The demon heart expands the accessory maximum, maybe with a combination of another item it could expand pet maximum to 3?
  13. Esparado

Weapons & Equip Wand of Sparking & Finch Staff

Why can't you craft these weapons? They are the perfect starting weapons yet they are locked away in a chest that you may not find in your world. Is there are a reason behind this?
  14. Esparado

Weapons & Equip Meowmere Minecart is too slow

Buff it! Meowmere Minecart (a post endgame item) should be the fastest minecart considering that you get damage bonus, defense bonus, and great speed from Mechanical Minecart (an early Hardmode item). Ohyeah... mechanical pieces are all 100% drop, Meowmere Minecart is a 10% drop, in other...
  15. Esparado

NPCs & Enemies About Npc happyness for some special npc...

So making npc happy lower prices overall but what about npcs you can't buy anything with/have special abilities? Is there any point in making these npc happy (i'm not even sure if this is already implented...if it is please let me know)? -Tax Collector get better money income? -Nurse gives...
  16. Esparado

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

So making npc's happy lower prices overall but what about npcs you can't buy anything with/have special abilities? Is there any point of making these npc's happy? -Tax Collector get faster money income? -Nurse gives cheaper healing? -Goblin Tinkerer gives cheaper Reforge? -Angler get faster...
  17. Esparado

Post Your 1.3 base here!

A castle/town that I been building for some time, still using it in 1.3
  18. Esparado

Weapons & Equip Obsidian armor set bonus

That makes sence, good call. Good point.
  19. Esparado

Biomes & Nature Glacial Ice

Yeah, only one thing got in (magic sponge) and that was suggested long before he suggested it.... :/
Back
Top Bottom