Search results for query: *

1. Jezzared

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

No need to do that! I use prefixes for enemies specifically for crazy situations like that. It didn't break pathing at all. I was just in a cramped area so the modifier made things situationally worse. I found it funny. Also prefixes for enemies is no longer out of date, i don't think. The...
  2. Jezzared

I've been getting the message to bring the bug net every night, so i don't need that. But thanks for the quick fix!
  3. Jezzared

So i was told to bring a bug net to the dungeon... EDIT: Got the message again, bug report still stands.
  4. Jezzared

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Yeah, I think a good solution would be 'unlocking' cursed after EoC. This keeps it off of earlygame stuff that you'll end up using for a while. And by the time you fight the eye you should reasonably have enough health to deal with the curse.
  5. Jezzared

On the topic of customizing rolls, i think objects that add specific modifiers would be a welcome addition. Likely sold in a shop, though i'm not sure that modded playthroughs need more NPCs to house.
  6. Jezzared

No need to ping him, dude, especially when you clearly didn't read the thread before this. Antisocial has big issues with this mod.
  7. Jezzared

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

Colored Damage Types needs to be updated to work with tModLoader 0.10.1.2. It's not the end of the world, obviously the mod isn't vital, but i thought it would be good to let you know, if you weren't aware.
Back
Top Bottom