Search results for query: *

1. OlieGamerTV

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

No, not at the moment, if i do, i will tell you, ok?
  2. OlieGamerTV

I found a little fix for when i get this, i delete the default item.name and item.tooltip and use this put it right after the public class ItemName: ModItem { it works for me, i tested it
  3. OlieGamerTV

1.3.6 Background Preview

That is so awesome! i so can't wait to see that in-game! its Creeptastic! (Creepy + Fantastic = Creeptastic) Now i am 100% Hyped for 1.3.6. :cool:
  4. OlieGamerTV

my lads birthday cake what do you think????

That cake looks awesome, you got alot of stuff right, the hearts, the crimson, the Eye of Chtlulu, even the player, the only thing wrong is the hotbar of where the items are, either way, its a beautiful cake and you put alot of effort into it, *1+ Respect* :happy:
  5. OlieGamerTV

Error In tModLoader that no one can help fix.

ok, why does EVERY item apart from weapons say that the item.name is invalid and erroring? it works on weapons, why not items or tiles!
  6. OlieGamerTV

Hi Everyone, Im new Here, how is Everyone? Anyways, i have an problem... im trying to make a Zombie for my mod (Most likely not going to be released) but every time it comes up with this "Error CS0115 TestMod.NPCs.ModdedZombie.CanSpawn(Terraria.ModLoader.NPCSpawnInfo)': no suitable method found...
Back
Top Bottom