Search results for query: *

1. marzipanvac

tModLoader Terraria's new (v)Ersion mod!

"Old" members? You didn't even think of calling the old team back together? ;-;
  2. marzipanvac

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

And.... why would you use something inferior by choice? Seems like kind of a pointless item to add. Sorry, but we won't be adding that.
  3. marzipanvac

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So Sam, you ever going to fix that custom sound error...? Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but it's making my friends' playthrough a bit drab since we can't use it. Dunno if you remember, but a pal of mine has that same error that keeps cropping up relating to the sound not being loaded...
  4. marzipanvac

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Yeah. This is destroying it.
  5. marzipanvac

[Request] Mod to Lower Respawn Times

Sounds great! Thanks so much man :)
  6. marzipanvac

Hmm... maybe just something like 3/4 for expert mode. That'll bring everything to an acceptable level. As for normal mode, I don't really have much of a preference there. I think it might be perfectly balanced, but I haven't played normal since expert mode came out, so I can't say much for it.
  7. marzipanvac

Thanks, bud! But does that say it's only 1/4 of the respawn time though? That's really short... not to be ungrateful or anything, though. I think that might just unbalance it.
  8. marzipanvac

@DivermanSam That sound error happens to players with pre-existing sound issues. My friend has the same problem. Basucally, whenever he increases his music volume, it just resets to 0. The other sliders have no effect. As for the error, it appears on reloading/loading terraria with the mod being...
  9. marzipanvac

Sshhhh.... ignore this post... read the ones below it.
  10. marzipanvac

Nah, you totally can. I just have a problem with thunder spamming the thread with insults whenever I critique his ideas.
  11. marzipanvac

Cool, he's back. Into the shadows I go...
  12. marzipanvac

We are, just give us time. Eli is just a lazy little bugger.
  13. marzipanvac

Hey, Ethan again. I was getting ready to play some modded Terraria with a couple of pals when one reported some errors occurring with The Thorium Mod. As far as I can tell, it's not with the mod itself, but rather with the way the sound is being used. Terraria sounds already refuse to work on...
  14. marzipanvac

It isn't easy putting all of the content we made into the new version. We want to release a big batch of new content with the multiplayer update. Patience, please.
  15. marzipanvac

Patience, my child. Modding takes time.
  16. marzipanvac

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, Ethan again. I was getting ready to play some modded Terraria with a couple of pals when one reported some errors occurring with The Thorium Mod. As far as I can tell, it's not with the mod itself, but rather with the way the sound is being used. Terraria sounds already refuse to work on...
  17. marzipanvac

Whoa, there, Confucius. Trust me, it was just incoherent rambling. Also, the idea wasn't good.
  18. marzipanvac

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I can totally confirm this. Only happens in multiplayer, though.
  19. marzipanvac

Yeah, his ideas are... less than quality. He tends to babble anything he can think of in an attempt to form thoughts.
  20. marzipanvac

Hey.... so what happened to that thunder guy...? Is he gone? Can I come out of the shadows now? xD
Back
Top Bottom