Search results for query: *

1. S

NPCs & Enemies Complete Flying Dutchman Overhaul - Ghosts, loot, a proper battle, and more!

Uhh what? Where are you getting this "couldn't think of anything to add to the game?" Seriously you two need to stop putting words in my mouth that don't in any way resemble anything I've said. What I said was that Terraria is a done game and there isn't much incentive, that is, a reason, to...
  2. S

NPCs & Enemies Complete Flying Dutchman Overhaul - Ghosts, loot, a proper battle, and more!

I don't like your tone. It's not what I said at all either. The fact is, Terraria got a lot of development since its release, it's an old game and there are other projects they are working on. I personally wouldn't expect them to push out more major updates just for the heck of it, though I'd...
  3. S

Most of them are reskins of eachother though. Then again it makes sense that developers create content slower than fans at this point, what incentive do they really have to add more to the game? I wouldn't expect anything major at this point.
  4. S

Weapons & Equip Vortex Beater Balance Suggestion

Precisely. The ammunition options are not suited for the inaccurate bullet hose archetype, which are basically all of the top tier guns. It doesn't help that they get more inaccurate the higher up they are in the hierarchy. This isn't specific to the Vortex Beater.
  5. S

Weapons & Equip Vortex Beater Balance Suggestion

Vortex Beater is an excellent weapon. Against Moon Lord, you won't find a better (pre-Moon Lord) weapon, and in the end, isn't that the only thing that matters? Ammunition is the problem as Chlorophyte Bullets are the only viable ones thanks to its inaccuracy. It needs greater accuracy...
  6. S

Weapons & Equip Implementing Thrower

That's just kinda how pre-Hardmode it is. Speaking for Expert mode, most melee weapons are not viable at all. Even as a melee class with Molten Armor, your ranged/magic options will be more effective than say, your flail. Night's Edge is suicidal because your damage output is too low and you're...
  7. S

Sprites Dart Expansion

It's not much, but updated with the Darts Potion.
  8. S

That's speculation, it's also not very likely considering it didn't happen in the same patch where Molotovs were nerfed to :red:. Beenades aren't all that easy to make in large numbers anyway so they're fine regardless. I was just pointing out that if pre-Hardmode has enough throwing weapons (it...
  9. S

These items won't make it easier to kill the Wall of Flesh when Beenades, throwing weapons, are hands down the best weapon against it already.
  10. S

Weapons & Equip Comic Pillar

Your links are broken. If they're from imgur, add an "i." in front of the links as those link directly to the picture's location. Such as: "i.imgur.com/blarghadfa.png"
  11. S

Game Mechanics Restricted Magic Mirror Useage Area

Less complicated idea: Give a Magic Mirror/Ice Mirror/Cell Phone slot and tie teleporting to a hotkey.
  12. S

Molten Dagger is a big step up and it's powerful enough, but Javelin is far too weak. 10% chance to ignite enemies on hit is really insignificant. On Fire! debuff itself is very weak even in pre-Hardmode, it might as well not exist really. Having that instead of the ensured Penetrated from Bone...
  13. S

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

This'll work automatically with any mod that adds items, is that correct?
  14. S

Sprites Dart Expansion

Hmm, Turtle Shells may be a bit too rare for that. In any case, do you have an idea on what those would do? I mean we still don't have an idea on what Shroomite Darts would do.
  15. S

Items Souls Of Plight

Notwithstanding this (the OP) being a poorly thought out idea, there's really no reason not to extend souls to other bosses just because it's limited to the Mechanical Bosses and mobs in those biomes (not necessarily mobs that are unique to those biomes). I mean that's like saying there's no...
  16. S

PC Terraria Boss Order [Expert Mode]

There's your problem. Queen Bee loot is very strong and nice to have against Skeletron. Then again, you don't have much of a reason to go to the Dungeon after that so meh. Alchemy Tables and the Mechanic are still worth it.
  17. S

Sprites Dart Expansion

-Added the Luminite Dart. Thought Holy Arrows were strong? Think again. -Bone Darts and Hellfire Darts to be sold by Witch Doctor/Demolitionist respectively once the world enters Hardmode. -Doubled the dart yield of Spectre Bars and Shroomite Bars because of the relative difficulty of getting...
  18. S

Sprites Dart Expansion

So I ended up spriting those Gem Darts after all. A bit lazy; they share the same body shape that's otherwise kinda unique, but they're reskins of eachother with the same placement of equivalent colors. I noticed the smiley face but it was a bit too late to change and can't really do much...
  19. S

Items The Sortifier

It's about time we had smart chests really. I support this.
  20. S

Sprites Dart Expansion

Uhm, is this section normally calm or is it just that my thread isn't interesting enough? I couldn't find the discussion and traffic I was hoping for...
Back
Top Bottom