• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. ZerKoma

Can you put your own music into a texture pack?

Can someone tell me if it's possible to replace music with a texture pack like format? And if it is possible to replace music then how do you do it? I would greatly appreciate it if someone can give me an answer...
  2. ZerKoma

PC Fishing +

Can you maybe add resprites for the Zephyr Fish pet? I would like to see what you could do with it...
  3. ZerKoma

Alternate NPC Color Packs 1

A corrupted dryad texture pack has already been made but I might consider a crimson one...
  4. ZerKoma

Curse you Google...
  5. ZerKoma

This guy... His first name got censored...
  6. ZerKoma

I was expecting you to refer to him but no it's a reference to :red: Tracy...
  7. ZerKoma

Who...?
  8. ZerKoma

Here's a tip to find out... He's a comic character with a yellow hat...
  9. ZerKoma

I'm not telling you just gotta guess!
  10. ZerKoma

These are similar to my Blue Merchant pack which are just recolors for the following NPCs... Tavernkeep = Red & Black Clothier = Yellow & Brown Painter = Green & Blue These are very simple recolors but I enjoy them! If you guys have any recolor ideas then let me know and I might make them if...
  11. ZerKoma

PC De-Sexualized Zoologist

No problem I'm just happy to help!
  12. ZerKoma

PC De-Sexualized Zoologist

Hey I found out why the sprites don't work... The dimensions of the sprite sheets are not the same dimensions as the original sprite sheets... If they are not the same dimensions they will never work until fixed... The dimensions of the Zoologist sprite sheets are 42 x 1334... Don't worry I made...
  13. ZerKoma

Solar Cultists are back!

Yes
  14. ZerKoma

PC Furry NPCs Pack

Maybe longer fangs & claws showing...?
  15. ZerKoma

Solar Cultists are back!

This texture pack brings back the cut Solar Cultists into the game! Here are some examples of them! ---> I hope you all like it cause I'm proud of it! :D Download below!
  16. ZerKoma

Can I post this Solar Cultist texture pack?

I made a texture pack that reskins all the cultists to become the cut Solar Cultists but I don't know if it's allowed to post it cause the rules said no posting texture packs the re-adds removed content but I don't know if that includes cut content before release... If someone could tell me if...
  17. ZerKoma

PC Furry NPCs Pack

Your welcome
  18. ZerKoma

PC Furry NPCs Pack

Can you maybe make singular npc packs?
  19. ZerKoma

Combining two sheets into one

I'm attempting to make a texture pack for personal use only which turns a vanity set into the Monokuma vanity outfit but the sheets need to be rearranged in order to work and I wanted to ask if someone could tell me how to combine the arms and body sheets into an updated sheet... If someone...
Top Bottom