• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. LukeXXX

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

With the update a moment ago, the game opens on my Xiaomi MI A2 Lite but the game starts as if I had my gamepad connected even though I have the Bluetooth turned off
  2. LukeXXX

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

I disconnected my gamepad and restarted the application but the screen still remains black and does not start.
  3. LukeXXX

I have one, but I did not connect it, I just opened the application and it did not start, it stayed on the black screen, therefore I could not connect my gamepad (my gamepad is a TechZone model ZT18BTC01) I have Android 9 on my device
  4. LukeXXX

The game does not open after the update, before updating it went correctly. I have a Xiaomi MI A2 Lite and bought the game from the Play Store.
  5. LukeXXX

El juego no se abre después de la actualización ... Tengo un Xiaomi MI A2 Lite y compré el juego en Play Store ...
Top Bottom