• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Corinna

tModLoader CMod

I've been meaning to do this post for a long time but my procrastination held me back, well it's not anymore because I'm actively pursuing my mod/game. I've been working/testing a lot of specific and indepth mechanics on how Terraria was made, how a game itself is made, and I've shared my...
  2. Corinna

tModLoader CLib

Join my discord! Join the CMod/CLib Discord Server! Could always use help with my wiki or project itself! CLib GitHub: aberna01/CLib What is ClLib? Clib is an open source collection of different methods/tools to help you solve problems fast with easy to remember names almost as if you were...
  3. Corinna

tModLoader Corinna's Crazy Custom Content plus Corn (need more programmers)

Hello if you haven't met me already I am making a mod that plans to redesign nearly every aspect of the game and add many new details, gameplay, and mechanics that basically are a whole new game but fleshed out and still Terraria. I plan to add MUCH optional content to prehardmode, hardmode, and...
  4. Corinna

Corinna's Mod

I'm in desperate need of some help - a spriter or coder or anything really, doing most of this by myself is boring! This is Corinna: She's your friendly pink hair humanoid alien from outer space come to make your adventure a little less lonely... or is she the one who doesn't want to be...
Top Bottom