• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. EvanKrusher Ω

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, you get 1 download, which is you. I wish for global warming to end.
  2. EvanKrusher Ω

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, the recolors become uglier. I request for Coronavirus to stop existing.
  3. EvanKrusher Ω

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Maks suffocate you."
  4. EvanKrusher Ω

Storm Driver Ω after using the dryad emote:

Storm Driver Ω after using the dryad emote:
  5. EvanKrusher Ω

Ask a Derpling anything.

Name the most powerful derpling in history.
  6. EvanKrusher Ω

Ask A Stupid Question...

75 Are you existant?
  7. EvanKrusher Ω

Ask A Stupid Question...

8.30662386292 How stupid is this question from 1 to 10
  8. EvanKrusher Ω

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Stop punishing the player for placing wrong torches. Also give for biome torches saying: "Placing this torch in X biome will increase your luck" So, without negative luck it wouldn't punish players for no good reason, and with the biome torch tooltips, you can see a reward for placing the biome...
  9. EvanKrusher Ω

Make an edit of the above poster's username

Adean the Gorf
  10. EvanKrusher Ω

Google Picture war!

Note: Diamond and Netherite shovels have the exact mining speed with dirt
  11. EvanKrusher Ω

It's my birthday today!

It's my birthday today!
  12. EvanKrusher Ω

[MEDIA]

13. EvanKrusher Ω

Reforge This Weapon!

Light Dedede's hammer Last Prism Magic
  14. EvanKrusher Ω

Reforge This Weapon!

Celestial Physic S.D.M.G. A gun
  15. EvanKrusher Ω

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Timeless traveller and plaguebringer got in the top 3. If modding is supported for 1.4 then I will put a skull (That I'll draw myself) into wandering ronin's head. Edit: That was quick
Top Bottom