• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. GuyInJeans

Pokemon White 2 question

What pokemon should I use my masterball on, if any?
  2. GuyInJeans

PC What to do after Moon Lord?

Title says it all, what should I do after Moon Lord? Is a second playthrough more fun than it sounds because it doesn't sound super appealing...
  3. GuyInJeans

NASA Stream!

Watch a spacewalk LIVE from the ISS (for free)! This is a first people, don't miss it! http://www.ustream.tv/explore/all?itm_source=home_header&itm_medium=onsite&itm_content=watch&itm_campaign=header
  4. GuyInJeans

PC MoonLord Preperations

Right now I've been on a building spree, making some nice structures to make my world look a little nicer, I'm no where near done (I'll add some screenshots if anyone is interested in seeing them) but it's coming along. But that's beside the point; The point is this, what are the MUST build...
  5. GuyInJeans

PC Mods?

What's the modding scene like with Terraria? I used to keep up with minecraft modding until they added profiles and made it too frustrating to install multiple mods then I just gave up. How does installation work, or does it vary for each mod? Any particularly good mods out there? Thanks...
  6. GuyInJeans

I finially made an account!

'Ello! I'm GuyInJeans and I think I may have an addiction to Terraria. Just kidding, Terraria is one of my favorite games but I plays others as well Some of my favorites: Tribes: Ascend Planetside 2 TeamFortress 2 (I seem to have a thing for sequels) Kerbal Space Program Door Kickers Game...
Top Bottom