• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Andy0132

Shimakaze from Kancolle, right?

Shimakaze from Kancolle, right?
  2. Andy0132

Those eyes...

Those eyes...
  3. Andy0132

Well, I'm back after... 10 months or so?

Well, I'm back after... 10 months or so?
  4. Andy0132

Explosive traps

Both varieties exist, I've stepped on a PP version, I've narrowly missed landing on a detonator version.
  5. Andy0132

Mobile Some things that would greatly benefit mobile

Feel free to take the material, your threads seem to be seen, and the important part is to get it out there.
  6. Andy0132

Sorry to temporarily hijack this thread, but to add on to your original post, here's this. Feel free to post it in your op forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/a-potential-fix-to-the-shortened-diurnal-cycle-lowered-spawnrate.15114/ I suppose there could be a bar in options with the...
  7. Andy0132

I personally would rather have it be an option in the game menu, or even simply plugging souls into something. For those of us with overdeveloped 1.0.6 creation worlds, we'd rather not lose our self-sufficent, automated, controlled worlds. I've got a source of everything save keymolds and a...
  8. Andy0132

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

BluePyro and I require a third-party confirmation. If you got the info here, could you please link us to the thread where you got it?
  9. Andy0132

Presumably due to an error in the update, or a lack of updating. Essentially, either the 1.2 (and 1.2.1) update wasn't downloaded, or some error with regards to the tools occurred as a result of the new update. It is also possible that the functioning capability of tools was hindered due to some...
  10. Andy0132

The game appears to function in a similar method for myself as well. iOS, ipad 3, update before 8.2
  11. Andy0132

Melee Lifesteal- For Corruption Worlds

I find that vamp knives tend to suit the crimson's theme very well, given blood/lifesteal. However, instead of beefing the vamp knives, buff the SotC. As for your final point on world equity, I cannot disagree.
  12. Andy0132

Same here - I won't be updating until my Mac is repaired and able to have fresh saves of my world saved onto it.
  13. Andy0132

Show me you builds!

Base before I fixed the arena The arena I keep under my house. Those chests in the right are my storage tower and my vault. 1.0.6 shot of map, the giant tower is my storage, the room I'm in is the crafting.
  14. Andy0132

Problem is, Truffle's a real son of a :red:. The guy will only live if the 10*10 mushroom mud house exists, but he might not even move into it.
  15. Andy0132

Why did you join TCF/TO?

I wanted to praise those like Zoomo, SzGamer, Morf, etc... I also wished to join others in waiting for 1.1. Furthermore, I also joined to help other mobile players wait for 1.1 - if only I hadn't fallen to the hackers...
  16. Andy0132

Make a 10*10 hollow cube of mud with mushroom grass on it, turn it into a house. Seemed to work for me.
  17. Andy0132

Spam a couple EoWs in the corruption, they'll pop up in time.
  18. Andy0132

Remember what spectre used to be like when you brought out a magnet sphere? Yeah, more or less the same thing. To compound onto the issue of giving a homing, long ranged weapon life steal, it can also have flasks applied to it/frost armour/fire gauntlet, for a homing, life stealing, long ranged...
  19. Andy0132

I understand your logic, but I can't support this. Adding life steal to a homing weapon that shoots insane amounts of eaters out will kill the vampire knives as a weapon.
Top Bottom