• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. sfraczak33

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Wish if andrew added background changing option and moon colour changing. Like what i mean by background changing is like corruption biome on menu can be changed and the corruption can be changed with crimson and mushroom biome. And the forest biome would be able to changed to hallow. Thats...
  2. sfraczak33

PC Brutallama's Brutal Vanilla Revamp

October is my birthday so its not gonna take long. Also, thanks for tellin' me when its out.
  3. sfraczak33

Thanks for the support :D
  4. sfraczak33

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I bet their gonna make an update like if you got the mods off your character and the new mods on, you click on that ! thing and then it says Turn mods on. Would've been a cool thing if they did add it! :D
  5. sfraczak33

Damn... i think someone said Journey's end 1.4 update is released at the end of the year before. I've just read some comments and some people say its "pre - release" and saying if theres the discord cuz i done a texture pack with the discord and it probably worked. Who here also knows that...
  6. sfraczak33

Can anyone here help me get the texture pack plz? I really find the pack awesome and the only pack i know how to get is calamity texture pack.
  7. sfraczak33

I've literally done a lot of things just to get the texture pack and it still doesnt work. Can any one help me getting it?
Top Bottom