• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Mr.toast

Pixel Art Derpify Me

Whelp I am back but i might go back to being inactive...
  2. Mr.toast

Lol

Lol
  3. Mr.toast

And maybe you can even make bosses!

And maybe you can even make bosses!
  4. Mr.toast

Pixel Art Derpify Me

A sandwich derpling
  5. Mr.toast

Pixel Art Derpify Me

Here is one to start....
  6. Mr.toast

That's really cool, i can't wait until it comes out!

That's really cool, i can't wait until it comes out!
  7. Mr.toast

Hey storm diver do you have your own mod? If so please tell me the name because i would love to...

Hey storm diver do you have your own mod? If so please tell me the name because i would love to download it
  8. Mr.toast

Pixel Art Derpify Me

How about i give you derpling idea's that have to do with bread/toast if you don't want me to just tell me, But i got a load of idea's
  9. Mr.toast

Pixel Art Derpify Me

Okay i have the best idea!
  10. Mr.toast

Pixel Art Derpify Me

WOW It's so beautiful, I haven't been active for awhile so i haven't seen it and it's so Awesome!
  11. Mr.toast

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Thank you so much!
  12. Mr.toast

Sigh... I guess it wasn't unknown.....

Sigh... I guess it wasn't unknown.....
  13. Mr.toast

Came from the unknown....

Came from the unknown....
  14. Mr.toast

tModLoader Magic Storage

Ok thank you i had trouble with it
  15. Mr.toast

Pixel Art Derpify Me

I didn't mean toast slime lol but i would be glad to see a toastling also hope you get better fluff
  16. Mr.toast

tModLoader Magic Storage

Is it possible to break a terra storage unit I put it in the wrong spot and now I can't break it
  17. Mr.toast

Pixel Art Derpify Me

I have a suggestion how about a toast slime, I'm not a spriter but maybe fluff can do it if he wants!
  18. Mr.toast

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Can anyone tell me if its possible to stop being a vampire or naga? If its possible please tell me!
Top Bottom