• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. T

Buff the True Excalibur

That's what I said. If you shoot into a crowd of enemies with the True Excalibur projectiles, only half of the projectiles will do damage. That's like using the minishark with the meteor shot - terrible dps. If the TE projectiles didn't pierce, it would be equal to the TNE.
  2. T

Buff the True Excalibur

Are you sure that the glowy sword projectiles don't trigger frames like bullets do?
  3. T

WIP Power Equipment!

Amazing idea for content, consistent with the usual terraria stuff. However, I believe that it would be nice to make it so that mech boss order does not have a class-based preference. Example: if you're Mage or Summoner, you have all the reasons to fight the Twins first, for the harp and the...
  4. T

Buff the True Excalibur

My whole reason for this post is the situation when you get only one BHS and need to wait for another solar eclipse.
  5. T

Buff the True Excalibur

Oh, I think that it shouldn't pierce. The TE's fast swing speed and the piercing effect halve the dps because of frames... Also, the terra blade is a mess right now, as it is very difficult to obtain before plantera, and if it is obtained after it will be quickly overshadowed by the influx...
  6. T

Buff the True Excalibur

Every once in a while, a melee character finds only one Broken Hero Sword through his first Solar Eclipse. This poses him a choice: craft the True Night's Edge first, or the True Excalibur? Obviously the answer is True Night's Edge first. It is objectively better. How about making both equal by...
  7. T

A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

Hmmm yes... I make a platinum one in some plays (if I get enough platinum for armour and pickaxe) but it's not much of a problem. Mainly because I use bombs a lot
  8. T

Hmmm... Why would you need any of the ore pickaxes? Why not go from copper to nightmare?
  9. T

Total balance of alternates

"Overrated" is only your opinion. It is not a justification to make it less accessible to Crimson players than Corruption players.
  10. T

This will not balance anything IMO, since the armors are used almost universally and the weapons -- almost never.
  11. T

My point is that a Crimson world should not have more difficulty in obtaining an accessory as global as the Ankh Shield. Make Crimslimes inflict darkness, why not?
  12. T

I think that the alternates in Terraria (Crimson-Corruption, cobalt-palladium, etc.) have to be balanced with each other and that a player should not prefer or "hope" to get the stronger version every time. Here are some changes I would be very grateful for: Corruption/Crimson (pre-Hardmode)...
  13. T

Items That Should Be Combinable.

But that is not an argument against making it combinable with the FS boots. If you don't like them, just don't use them...
  14. T

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Full support. I dream of a Terraria where every world you start has a different progression. This would be an amazing series of things to adapt to.
  15. T

Items That Should Be Combinable.

Complete disagreement. In the world I play now, it is the first time I have ever managed to make the Lava Waders, and I use them all. the. time. Except when fighting bosses, where I use the frog leg to fly faster. Not being slowed down by water while running is an absolute blessing. Besides, I...
  16. T

Brain of Confusion and Worm Scarf

Since the Worm Scarf reduces invoming damage, could the Brain increase the player's damage instead? Like, a simple damage buff. Also, since many say that the scarf is op, could both the Brain and the Scarf have a positive and a negative side? Example: Scarf: -17% damage from enemies, but -5%...
  17. T

PS4 best ways to save the jungle in hard mode?

One dynamite is something like 1 silver idk
  18. T

PS4 best ways to save the jungle in hard mode?

Two stacks of dynamite. One on each side of the Jungle. Done.
Top Bottom