• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. ArtemisUwU

Working as Designed Impossible Bestiary Situation

I just checked the wiki, it says as of 1.4.0.1 npcs drop tombstones when they die in a hardcore world
  2. ArtemisUwU

what is your favourite game besides terraria

Pokemon x and Pokemon sword, Legend of Zelda games, Touhou Luna nights, but admittedly, I've never played touhou, but it looks fun.
  3. ArtemisUwU

Serious Crimson Control

What else you gonna do anyway
  4. ArtemisUwU

Serious Crimson Control

Can I just say, this is extremely impressive, and I adore this idea.
  5. ArtemisUwU

New Terraria Merchandise From Sanshee - Including Journey's End Items!

I need that empress of light shirt NOW
  6. ArtemisUwU

Welp, I made a horrible mistake. I built up to a sky island, and couldn't get down. Thanks Terraria.

Welp, I made a horrible mistake. I built up to a sky island, and couldn't get down. Thanks Terraria.
  7. ArtemisUwU

Yeah.

Yeah.
  8. ArtemisUwU

Weirdest thing happened today in terraria, the message thing in the corner said I died from...

Weirdest thing happened today in terraria, the message thing in the corner said I died from skeletron, which I did. But my whole body was glitched and I was alive.. My mind was BLOWN. :eek:
  9. ArtemisUwU

Just so you all know, next year is also the next decade.

Just so you all know, next year is also the next decade.
  10. ArtemisUwU

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday! :D

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday! :D
  11. ArtemisUwU

Merry Christmas Eve! :3

Merry Christmas Eve! :3
  12. ArtemisUwU

Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

When I first entered hard mode and went to the underground hallow, I got the rod of discord, Daedalus Storm bow, and the Hallowed Key in 3 minutes.
  13. ArtemisUwU

Ugh... I feel so sick today... :confused:

Ugh... I feel so sick today... :confused:
  14. ArtemisUwU

Humorous Fusing Pokemon!!!

I like the first one better, the second one is... interesting... `:p
  15. ArtemisUwU

Humorous Fusing Pokemon!!!

Maybe Dragonair and Altaria?
  16. ArtemisUwU

PC What is your favorite event, and why?

I like the old one's army a lot, it has decent loot and it fun to do with friends. Martian Madness and Frost and Pumpkin Moons are fun mainly because of the great item drops and difficulty. But my ultimate favorite is the Solar Eclipse. I enjoy it a lot and the items are pretty good, and it...
  17. ArtemisUwU

I wonder how hard Master Mode is going to be. I barely could beat the Expert mode Moon Lord

I wonder how hard Master Mode is going to be. I barely could beat the Expert mode Moon Lord
  18. ArtemisUwU

Favorite addition in 1.4

Bestiary looks really interesting and helpful. I'll probably suck at master mode. `:p Block swap is what I'm most excited for, so I don't have to literally demolish my houses to replace blocks.
  19. ArtemisUwU

I didn't cheese the nurse, but I healed 4-6 times. The moon lord did massive damage to shroomite...

I didn't cheese the nurse, but I healed 4-6 times. The moon lord did massive damage to shroomite armor, so if I didn't, I wouldn't have been killed in the first few seconds.
  20. ArtemisUwU

Finally beat Moon Lord Expert Mode

Finally beat Moon Lord Expert Mode
Top Bottom