• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. stevenawesome1018

PC 1.4 whip

anyone know how to make a different texture for a whip? I haven't been able to get it to work yet.
  2. stevenawesome1018

PC custom modifiers

is there a mod or some example on how i can create some custom reforges for items and armor?
  3. stevenawesome1018

PC Hell background

i keep trying to change the background in hell, but it wont register the change. i am not changing the shape, only the color of the pixel any ideas/tips?
  4. stevenawesome1018

particle effects

in the above image, you can see that when the sword is swung, there are flame particle effects in the above image, labeled "dust.png" there are what appears to be particle effects. out of the particles pictured above, which are for flame weapons, lava, items found in hell, etc?
  5. stevenawesome1018

[HELP] destroyer sprite

so, i found these destroyer sprites somewhere on the internet, and tried to make them into a texture pack and it came out looking like this with the head, tail, and the "glow" slightly askew from the body. is there any way to fix this? (i did not make these sprites and make no claim of...
  6. stevenawesome1018

Mobile cloud save worlds

i have 2 worlds on my samsung galaxy tab 2 that will not cloud save no matter how many times i try. i was able to cloud save my characters, but not the worlds. any advice?
  7. stevenawesome1018

PC Gold Onyx Blaster

title says it all. its just the onyx blaster, but gold EDIT: 1.4 version made by @FiveManager
  8. stevenawesome1018

PC Corruption VS Crimson

i always have this problem, and i'm sure others have the same problem, which is the better evil? the bloody wasteland, or the diseases filled caverns? LET THE DEBATE BEGIN!!
  9. stevenawesome1018

Pixel Art My (Still Crappy) Sprites

these are my new sprites. is there any way i could improve? (other than "remove the background", i get it) old sprites
  10. stevenawesome1018

Pixel Art My (Less Crappy) Sprites

i made some more sprites. still cant get them on a better background. any ideas on how to make better? old sprites
  11. stevenawesome1018

Pixel Art My (Crappy) Sprites

these are my new sprites. is there any way i could improve? (other than "remove the background", i get it) old sprites
  12. stevenawesome1018

WIP Solar Eclipse Buffs

there needs to be more items in the solar eclipse. for example 1. nail head vanity: there should be a "hat" that is dropped by the nail head ( this is what it would look like) 2. butcher vanity: this should have a mask, the pig head, and "robe" which is the apron 3.severed hand: it was...
Top Bottom