• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. KiaGaim22

New Age Retro for 1.4

Basically the title. ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO @Hax4Ever All I did was make it 1.4 compatible.
  2. KiaGaim22

Impurity Mod

Ye, I’m a dumbass whose best sprinting ability doesn’t go beyond a 2-year-old’s and who can barely code a floating pixel. (I may be exaggerating a bit, but the point is that I’m pretty bad at spriting and coding.) I need people who are willing to work on a mod, with ideas from a few nonces (me...
  3. KiaGaim22

PC Is Zenith useless?

Picture this: You’ve just killed Moonlord and obtained the Terrarian, Star wrath or Meowmere! Wow, this is great because you’ve been playing melee. Then you learn of the (not really) sword, Zenith. I mean, what’s the point? Why not just start a new playthrough, maybe with a mod or two? Why waste...
Top Bottom