• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. D

Switch Looking for people to play with

i can play when i get my online renewed in a few days add me if intrested 019463538718
  2. D

Switch looking for friends to play with

thats great thanks
  3. D

Switch bugs

ill try thank for the reply
  4. D

hey sorry i was asleep late night i can play rn if possable
  5. D

i play on switch too if you want play add me 0194-6353-8718
  6. D

im at the cultist now do you want play? and rn im using the megashark(shroomite armor build)
  7. D

pm or comment your friend code and ill add you
  8. D

Switch bugs

the guide wont show crafting recipes sometimes a relog fixes it for awhile
  9. D

yes i am havent gotten on a server yet pm you fc ill add you
  10. D

Switch New player looking for someone to game with

are still looking? pm if you want to add me
  11. D

right now im running guns i dont know all the best ways of doing builds so its a little hamfisted
  12. D

Im still new to terraria only just recently got to hardmode im looking for any skill or experience level, i also dont voice chat so it might be a bit hard communicating. pm or comment your fc if interested
Top Bottom