• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. M

Xbox One Iateglu shop

Lucky coin Name your price Will trade any item you could be wanting Gamertag is MongoloidChuck
  2. M

Xbox One LUCKY COIN!

Looking to buy or trade for a lucky coin. Please hit me up of u have one for grabs! GT is MongoloidChuck
  3. M

Xbox One Looking for some specific items

I added you!! Do tou by chance have flower boots or a lucky coin?!?!
  4. M

Xbox One If you need help:

I'll be on tomorrow night! :D
  5. M

Xbox One Lucky Coin

Looking to buy a few items or trade for them.. Highest priority - Lucky coin and Slime staff High priority- summoners emblem and accessories, spooky armor, summoning staff at UFO level or higher.. the dragon summoning staff would be best. And any sentry (moonlord?) Lower priority- flower...
  6. M

Xbox One Need friends to play with?

Add me! GT: MongoloidChuck Just want to be productive and stay some bosses for lots I play odd hours? I work four days then have 4 days off. So you'll see me alot 50% of the time
  7. M

Xbox One ADULTS ONLY 18+ Players

Add me MongoloidChuck is the GT
  8. M

Xbox One If you need help:

Add me! MongoloidChuck is my GT!
  9. M

Xbox One Brand new player

Hey all! As you can see I started about a week ago and am looking for some terraria friends! Feel free to add my GT MongoloidChuck, I'll be on tonight, hope to see you all!
  10. M

Xbox One Mess around and just play

Add me! My GT Is MongoloidChuck
  11. M

Xbox One Give me ideas so I can host them

Anything? Give aways, hidden treasure map challenges or scavenger hunts. Anything that rewards a player for participating in a event really. Add me! MongoloidChuck is my GT
  12. M

Xbox One Brand new player

Hey all! I just got into terraria a week ago and have a decent summoner build going on, looking for friends to play with, the GT IS MongoloidChuck, so please send me a friend request or message, very interested to see a player hosted event :D
  13. M

Xbox One Looking for some specific items

Hey! I'm about a week into the game and I'm struggling to find a few items, with the help of YouTube I came to these forums to ask for -slime staff - any summoner related gear (I'm currently in full spider). -lizhard bricks -slime statues -lucky coin?!?!??! -maybe a mount? -maybe for a alt...
  14. M

Xbox One Storm bow, other cools tuff

Hey! I'm about a week into the game and I'm struggling to find a few items, with the help of YouTube I came to these forums to ask for -slime staff - any summoner related gear (I'm currently in full spider). -lizhard bricks -slime statues -lucky coin?!?!??! -maybe a mount? -maybe for a alt...
Top Bottom