• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Companion Cube

Sprites Terra Cannon

I'm going to cut to the chase. Sword guns are cool, and it is interesting. So I present to you, the terra cannon! This unholy creation would be crafted with a terra blade, illegal gun parts, and an broken hero sword. I understand that the zenith exists, but having a sooner option, or even a...
  2. Companion Cube

Console Why doesnt console got camera mode?

Does anyone know?
  3. Companion Cube

Console Moving while in inventory, for console

you can't move with your inventory out on console, so why not make it so that you can chose to make it so you can toggle whether you control inventory normally or with the right stick. I propose that when you pull the left trigger, it changes so that everything has normal out of inventory...
  4. Companion Cube

Cross compatible files

So, when worlds are made on a pc, it is a file. When a world is made on console, its also a file. What i am asking is that worlds be made universal in-between all platforms, or at least an answer as to why this could not happen.
  5. Companion Cube

Pixel Art The Cubecopia

This will be a collection of all my companion work, and some other things I made, so, please enjoy!
  6. Companion Cube

Console Make worlds exportable

While I dont know for pc, one thing that I direly need is to be able to export my worlds to other devices or even systems. It could be done in the same way space engineers are able to save blueprint tf s, by having them uploaded to a server and then being public to download.
  7. Companion Cube

Need someone to sprite something

So, I need someone to make a sprite of the hat photo I have put here. Any sprites are appreciated.
  8. Companion Cube

Sprites The replacment of Cursed flames, Cursed aura!

Cursed flames are old, and it shows. The newer crimson counterpart has much cooler toys, such as ichor. So I introduce to you, Cursed Aura! Cursed Aura when inflicted on a victim decreases all outgoing damage from the victim by 35%.
  9. Companion Cube

Gun cooling

From my time I've spent talking with the community, I have gathered that It is generally thought that ranged is an easy class. I do think some aspects make it comically easy *cough* clorophyte *cough*. So I propose cooling! The system would work like this. It only applies to full auto ranged...
  10. Companion Cube

Build-a-balloon

This will be short. I think that the balloon part of terraria could be expanded apon. So I suggest build-a-ballon station! You could buy it from the party girl and it would allow you to make your own sprite for the balloon. It would give you a grid and a color palette with hex codes too. It...
  11. Companion Cube

Ask a companion cube anything!

Due to recent events including our visit to your local species the council has deemed it acceptable to clear up misconceptions as to not have our existence deified or anything else pertaining to cult status. So ask away!
  12. Companion Cube

Hello, a bit late

Hello, I joined back in 2019, December 1, but never knew of this forum, so here I am! I like things that sound stupid creative, and I care not for humans.
  13. Companion Cube

More shields

There are not enough variety in shields for most playstyles. Only how to get hit a lot. I've made a few shields to try and curb the problem. Frozen Shield The frozen shield is a combination between the anhk shield and the frozen turtle shell. It gives you 25% damage resistance when under 50%...
  14. Companion Cube

Pixel Art 3 weapons i made new sprites for, the sniper rifle, the mega shark, and the beenade

for the sniper rifle I wanted to make it more simple and less edgy! The original sniper has odd edges.For the megashark I thought that because the minishark is a minigun it would be fitting to make the megashark into somewhat of a cannon. It still shows off its automatic properties with the belt...
  15. Companion Cube

More mega for the mega shark

I suggest a respite of the megashark. I already have made a Sprite.
  16. Companion Cube

Sprites Better Beenades

The beenades current sprite looks dated and overall dull. I made a better one imo
  17. Companion Cube

Blade of grass becomes reference

The blade of grass should be a reference to adventure time. It seems so perfectly set up. It could reference the grass blade (obviously) used by main character finn.
  18. Companion Cube

Sprites Frog shield

The frog leg is a pretty good item but is overshadowed by other accseories that are stronger or have more features. That's why I propose combining it with the anhk shield to make the frog shield! It would give you all the bonuses of the frog leg and all the benefits of the ankh shield!
  19. Companion Cube

How do you make sprites?

I want to make a Sprite but I don't know any sites or apps to do it. Can someone help?
  20. Companion Cube

Favorite pets

What are you guys favorite pets in terraria?
Top Bottom