• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. GawenStarTeller

jet stop focusing so much on your youtube career and visit your wife and kids for once they miss you

jet stop focusing so much on your youtube career and visit your wife and kids for once they miss you
  2. GawenStarTeller

yeah 1.4.1 is cool but when will npcs go into their houses during invasions

yeah 1.4.1 is cool but when will npcs go into their houses during invasions
  3. GawenStarTeller

uh

uh
  4. GawenStarTeller

real actors, not people

real actors, not people
  5. GawenStarTeller

According to the wiki, Invisibility Potions will prevent them from seeing you, though I can't...

According to the wiki, Invisibility Potions will prevent them from seeing you, though I can't confirm the accuracy of this information. The lifeform analyser will also detect the Truffle Worm - they're a lot more common than people believe.
  6. GawenStarTeller

The amount of NPCs other NPCs that can be within a large radius of has increased from 3 to 4...

The amount of NPCs other NPCs that can be within a large radius of has increased from 3 to 4, whereas the detection radius has doubled from 120 to 240 blocks (a 33% and 100% increase, respectively). The drastic increase in detection radius while only slightly increasing crowding limits does not...
  7. GawenStarTeller

From my findings, the amount of NPCs that can live right next to each other has increased from 2...

From my findings, the amount of NPCs that can live right next to each other has increased from 2 to, well, 2, whereas the detection radius for said range has been increased from 25 tiles to 50 (a 100% increase). It's the only explanation for why the Tavernkeep could be crowded, but the Demo and...
  8. GawenStarTeller

And the Demo and Clothier, apparently. The point is, doubling the distance that NPCs can detect...

And the Demo and Clothier, apparently. The point is, doubling the distance that NPCs can detect one another while only marginally increasing crowding limits by a lesser percentage has botched a significant number of my builds.
  9. GawenStarTeller

Maybe I'm salty for building several highly decorated houses for NPCs over the course of 200...

Maybe I'm salty for building several highly decorated houses for NPCs over the course of 200 hours and having my hard work ruined, but the new happiness system is some A-grade bull:red:. Of the NPCs showcased here, the only one uncrowded is the Merchant. Why? I liked the old system better.
  10. GawenStarTeller

I keep seeing posts about how NPC happiness was tweaked in the latest update, but I can't find...

I keep seeing posts about how NPC happiness was tweaked in the latest update, but I can't find any specifics. What exactly was changed?
  11. GawenStarTeller

bakugan

bakugan
  12. GawenStarTeller

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

XtropyX0r
  13. GawenStarTeller

yo i was already utilising all of my accessory slots and now i can wear a cape and a shield as...

yo i was already utilising all of my accessory slots and now i can wear a cape and a shield as well and this is too much power for a single man to possess
  14. GawenStarTeller

shaz

shaz
  15. GawenStarTeller

welcome to tfc

welcome to tfc
  16. GawenStarTeller

Peanut butter and pickles!

Peanut butter and pickles!
  17. GawenStarTeller

I need a feature that allows you to instantly move the contents of one chest to an empty chest...

I need a feature that allows you to instantly move the contents of one chest to an empty chest nearby. Pressing "loot all" is convenient but not optimal when it comes to retaining inventory organisation. I tired of having to move all my items every time I get new storage.
  18. GawenStarTeller

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

M rf Ribboln Eel
  19. GawenStarTeller

It's so weird looking back at caves that you've lit up thoroughly and remembering that they were...

It's so weird looking back at caves that you've lit up thoroughly and remembering that they were pitch black at one point.
  20. GawenStarTeller

It's in his signature, fam.

It's in his signature, fam.
Top Bottom