• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Double Player Example

Ever wanted to pilot an armed drone and take down your enemies from afar? Well, with this mod and an XBOX 360 controller, you can. Plug in two XBOX 360 controllers, craft the item 'Drone Controller' from Iron and Wire at a work bench, equip it to an accessory slot and you're ready to take down...
  2. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Hotbar Swapper

Here's a little mod that I put together in less than a week. It allows you to quickly swap items between the top and second row of your inventory. You can swap the entire row by pressing Caps Lock, or swap individual items by double tapping the corresponding number. The button for swapping the...
  3. Solo-Ion

PC Quick HotBar Swap

Is it just me, or does 10 hotbar slots never seem like quite enough? There's been many suggestions to add extra hotbar shortcuts, but people often cut these down as being unnecessary. I think I have a more streamlined solution. With a single button press, I'd like to be able to swop the entire...
  4. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

Requires tModloader, which can be found through Steam, or can be found here. Now updated to 2.3.6.0. See attachment at bottom of post. This is a Terrarian mod that adds several playable characters from the Dreamkeepers graphic novel series by Dave and Liz Lillie. This mod is built and compiled...
Top Bottom