• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Solo-Ion

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I checked Terraria's install size before and after the update. Before it was 283 mb (approx). Now it's 437 mb. Has anyone else noticed this?
  2. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Double Player Example

I have no plans to update this, and as far as I know nobody has made any mods based on this.
  3. Solo-Ion

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Change Player p = Main.player[projectile.owner]; to Player player = Main.player[projectile.owner]; Or else player.Center.X and .Y won't have a clue which player you mean.
  4. Solo-Ion

If you happen to know someone with the vanilla game, they could give you the files you're missing on a usb drive. Otherwise, you'll need to find a way to get an internet connection. Do you have a mobile with an internet connection? Could you do a USB tether to get internet?
  5. Solo-Ion

If you installed tModLoader via Steam, you simply need to launch Terraria instead of tModLoader. But if you installed with the zip file, open Terraria's install folder and assuming that it wasn't overwritten, you should see both the vanilla and moded .exe files. Rename the moded one to something...
  6. Solo-Ion

Looking through your code, you have several different references to player. Main.player[npc.target] and player.Center. Main.player[npc.target] is a reference to a specific player in the player array, but player.Center has nothing before it to say which player is being targeted. I don't know...
  7. Solo-Ion

tModLoader has been updated several times since the 1.4 update. You can find it by searching Steam for tModLoader.
  8. Solo-Ion

tModLoader ModLocalizer - A tool to create localization for tModLoader mods

I have a question, does this generate a new version of the mod, or does it create a new dependant mod that needs the original mod to work?
  9. Solo-Ion

I have a question. I've had someone contact me to do a translation of my mod. I like the idea of a translation, but I don't want to just give away the source code of my mod. Is there a way that I could make it easy for someone to make a dependant mod that translates everything in my mod? Thanks.
  10. Solo-Ion

Weird, you shouldn't be able to capture screen tearing via recording software because it happens on your monitor. I'd say that a mod might be messing with character drawing. have you tried disabling all mods to see if the problem persists?
  11. Solo-Ion

Verify Terraria's cache through Steam. If you don't know how how, Google is your friend.
  12. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

And after much delay... another update! This one simply adds an alternate ability for Bast.
  13. Solo-Ion

Looks like the .jar extension has somehow been associated with WinRAR. There's probably several ways to fix this, but the easiest one that I can think of is to update Java.
  14. Solo-Ion

Try 7Zip. It's free. When you open what exactly? The .zip file? You need something to unzip it first. Try 7Zip like I suggested above.
  15. Solo-Ion

Glad to be of help, though that was a mistake on my part having .whoAmI instead of .owner. It's been a while since I dealt with healing players, and I'd forgotten that the heal effect and actual healing is seperate. Like you had earlier, you need to add lifeSteal to the player's health, but add...
  16. Solo-Ion

Hm, a better way would be to find the player in the player array. Try something more like the following. Main.player[projectile.whoAmI].HealEffect(lifeSteal); One problem is that 'int damage' is the damage before your targets defence is taken into account (I think), and I don't know how to find...
  17. Solo-Ion

You can get the most up to date version off the tModLoader Discord server in the #announcements channel, but apparently it may still have some bugs which is why they haven't updated the main page just yet.
  18. Solo-Ion

Looks like a typo to me. Where you have if (player.statLifeMax <= player.statLifeMax2/2){ you should have if (player.statLife <= player.statLifeMax2/2){
  19. Solo-Ion

I've heard that Catalina doesn't support 32-bit apps, including Terraria. Assuming that you just upgraded to Catalina, that's your reason. Typical Apple.
  20. Solo-Ion

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

That's probably because the branches to the side of the trees also drop wood. You just need to check the tiles to each side of the trees.
Top Bottom