• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Nakano15

PC Baby Finch and their ability of getting suck everywhere when chasing something.

The Baby Finch summon has the weird behavior of getting stuck into the environment when chasing their target, that issue generally happens when It's quite far away from the monster they are going to attack. It seems like when baby finch is far from their target, or on a certain angle, It's...
  2. Nakano15

**REPORTED** Critters launches like a rocket when jumping while underwater.

I saw a few days ago a bug where a person reported that Scorpions were jumping really high when underwater, and I just discovered in my playthrough that It's not only them. Penguins and Bunnies who tries to jump while underwater, also gets an absurdly high vertical speed boost. If they manage to...
  3. Nakano15

New achievements having their icons broken.

I've noticed this problem ever since I begun playing this update, and got a jumpscare from the finding a fairy achievement triggering. The icons for the new achievements are broken in-game, they simply doesn't shows anywhere, be It the alert that shows on the bottom of the screen, or the...
  4. Nakano15

Resolved Out of Memory exception

I'm not sure if you guys could help ease this problem, but since the update, I've got 3 out of memory crashes to desktop. The first 2 times It crashed, the problem was so dire that even a crash log couldn't be written, neither a window showing the crash report appeared. The third time It showed...
  5. Nakano15

**REPORTED** Moon Charm + Spectre Glass = Werehuman

Hahaha, 5 minutes after I entered the game, and I already found out this bug. I found out that my multiplayer character was using some glasses instead of the butcher mask, but that's intended for the update, because my character had Spectre Glasses on his accessory slot (beside It's weird to...
  6. Nakano15

PC Falling crumbling dungeon blocks can break furnitures.

I was playing today trying to grind the dungeon for goodie bags, until I noticed that there were a vase as item on the floor. I was wondering why would the vase be broken, until I got the theory that It's because one of those crumbling dungeon blocks fell on It. I was right. Making a crumbling...
  7. Nakano15

tModLoader TerraClasses mod, but I need your help.

Hey there guys, this mod is like a implementation of the N Terraria class system for tModLoader. The reason why I asked for your help, is because I don't really have ideas of what to do with the mod systems, so I will need helps with ideas for the mod. I'm kind of dry on skills and classes I...
  8. Nakano15

Trouble when trying to get the type of a modded item

This trouble actually is old, I know It for quite some time, ever since I was trying to add a modded giant hammer to a companion of mine as starter item, but It never appeared in their inventory. The background here is different, I'm implementing a system where some of the companions have their...
  9. Nakano15

Waterfall problems

I found two problems with waterfalls when building a house in the ocean. The first case may be a bug, while the second, I dunno. So... Stairs can block the movement of the waterfalls if they are in the way. And water placed above slopped blocks doesn't produces waterfalls.
  10. Nakano15

tModLoader tModLoader, GitHub integration, a confusion...

I should have asked this months ago, but I always get busy with my mod and projects, so I never actually managed to ask. Beside, due to the question Itself, you may end up asking yourself how I managed to get that idea on my head, but It's better to ask before I may end up doing a mistake. How...
  11. Nakano15

**REPORTED** Silly Sand duplication using Rolling Cactus

I dunno how nobody didn't noticed this, but probably because of how specific that is. I found out that if you drop Sand on a Rolling Cactus, not only will It spawn a Sand item when It hits the rolling cactus, but the sand will still continue falling, creating a Sand Block when It hits some...
  12. Nakano15

tModLoader Npcs ID changing during mod loading

If you make the modloader get the ID of an npc from your mod during It's Load() method with ModContent.NPCType, the ID may end up changing to another Npc ID, be It from the mod, or from another mod you have installed. I don't remember someone reporting this issue before, but only before...
  13. Nakano15

Werewolf Tails

There's not much I can say about this, other than the fact that It adds tail to werewolves, includding their monster version. I'm not much of a pixel artist though, so shading isn't my thing, but based on my testing in-game, It seems like I did a good job with It. It's funny that Terraria...
  14. Nakano15

Working as Designed Moon Lord spawn time doesn't freezes with world time on Journey Mode

There's a chance that this is a Working as Design, but freezing the time doesn't pauses the Moon Lord spawning. I didn't tested this other case, but there may be the possibility that speeding up time doesn't makes him spawn faster either.
  15. Nakano15

PC Decorative flowers blocks smart cursor seed planting on planters.

I was scratching my head trying to remember this issue, which may or not be a issue (beside I think It is). If a decorative plant grows on a planter box, the smart cursor will not try picking that place to plant a seed you're holding at the moment. This isn't really a hair rising bug, but kind...
  16. Nakano15

Desert Night music and/or variant

While grinding on the desert for the Desert Key, I really started to get sick of the Desert music looping over and over during the looong time I spent there trying to loot the key. The only moments that kind of saved a bit my grinding, was when Darude begun, the music was like a break for all...
  17. Nakano15

tModLoader An alternative to Call on cross mod script?

So... I launched today an update to my companion mod, where to load custom companions, It sends calls to all mods loaded with a specific argument, telling mods with custom companions that It's the time to get their custom companion list. The problem is, a few mods are set to crash when they...
  18. Nakano15

tModLoader [TerraGuardians] Gaomon Companion

> Version 0.1.2.2 (08/19/2020) Change Log < This is a mod I made as an example of custom companions for TerraGuardians mod. It adds the Digimon Gaomon to the game as a companion. You can acquire a Blue Digivice, necessary for spawning It, from the body of some Slimes that spawns in your...
  19. Nakano15

Working as Designed Can't get desert quest fish in desert if It's hallowed.

I got a quest from the Angler to get a Scorpio Fish in the desert. I went to the desert on the east of the spawn to try getting It, which recently got hallowed. I throwed several lines and caught several things, includding fish and items from both the hallow and the desert fishing, and even a...
  20. Nakano15

PC Benny the Construction Bunny arrives. Yep, him as town pet.

Liked that? It could be a new town pet that could appear on Journey Mode worlds. I don't think It's necessary to give him some use or function, because his Power Menu is already really awesome, but It would be quite a cool gift for players trying Journey Mode. As for when he arrives, I have no...
Top Bottom