• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Nakano15

Avatar gif animation is cut outside of preview.

I used Aseprite to make the gif animation. I tried making an animation again, but this time I didn't made Aseprite scale the gif size twice in the result gif. It was still cutdown during the animation on the attachment preview, but when I placed the full image on the post... I tried then to use...
  2. Nakano15

PC Advice For Werewolf Form Eyes

My idea would be of having the appearance of the werewolf turned off, and then use the sprite texture modified wolf set to display your character as werewolf, with the eyes visible.
  3. Nakano15

Well, It's broken on the attachment too. It's like as if It's ignoring part of the frames because they don't change during animation. Edit:. Same gif on Imgur.
  4. Nakano15

I couldn't place a walking version of my avatar due to a forum bug. :(

I couldn't place a walking version of my avatar due to a forum bug. :(
  5. Nakano15

A while ago, I tried changing my avatar to a walking version of the character in my avatar currently. To my surprise, the gif played correctly on the preview, but on my character avatar both on the profile setting page and near my nickname on the top-right of the screen, my character avatar...
  6. Nakano15

NExperience: tModLoader - NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria TerraClasses: tModLoader -...

NExperience: tModLoader - NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria TerraClasses: tModLoader - TerraClasses mod, but I need your help.
  7. Nakano15

NExperience and TerraClasses have got an update.

NExperience and TerraClasses have got an update.
  8. Nakano15

tModLoader TerraClasses mod, but I need your help.

I made an update to change the interface of the classes and the way you open It, to fit the new interface NExperience gained. And then, brother and sister stopped fighting. Probably.
  9. Nakano15

tModLoader NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

A minor update is out: Now both mods can coexists on peace. Probably.
  10. Nakano15

tModLoader [TerraGuardians] Gaomon Companion

I don't intend on adding other digimons. I thought about making Terriermon and Renamon companions (and possibly that Digimon Dawn lion digimon too), but I have the base mod to work on already (TerraGuardians), so that's not gonna happen (at least not anytime soon). If you intend to try making a...
  11. Nakano15

The difficulty of the mod on the last update had increased to unintended levels, hahaha. I had...

The difficulty of the mod on the last update had increased to unintended levels, hahaha. I had to fix that issue.
  12. Nakano15

A hotfix for NExperience has been launched, now you know what the status does...

A hotfix for NExperience has been launched, now you know what the status does. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/nexperience-mod-leveling-mod-for-terraria.83122/post-2150567
  13. Nakano15

Hotfix launched: It's really hard to make your build if you don't know what your status does.
  14. Nakano15

NExperience Mod update is out, new Status interface is in: tModLoader - NExperience Mod -...

NExperience Mod update is out, new Status interface is in: tModLoader - NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria
  15. Nakano15

What the... What was the latest version of It? Well, whatever. Update launched: Wait, the last update was in March?! Holy... Well, sorry for the delay? Okay, I slacked a bit on the mod development, but at least managed to change the interface of the status changing. Have fun.
  16. Nakano15

Hey guys, just letting know that there is a fan made Discord server for my mods you can join...

Hey guys, just letting know that there is a fan made Discord server for my mods you can join: Join the N Terraria Discord Server! I don't use discord, but you'll find a lot of people to speak with in It. Have fun :D
  17. Nakano15

Want a stupid challenge? Try playing the entire game until you beat It, without letting the Baby...

Want a stupid challenge? Try playing the entire game until you beat It, without letting the Baby Finch return to the nest.
  18. Nakano15

PC Baby Finch and their ability of getting suck everywhere when chasing something.

The Baby Finch summon has the weird behavior of getting stuck into the environment when chasing their target, that issue generally happens when It's quite far away from the monster they are going to attack. It seems like when baby finch is far from their target, or on a certain angle, It's...
  19. Nakano15

**REPORTED** Critters launches like a rocket when jumping while underwater.

I saw a few days ago a bug where a person reported that Scorpions were jumping really high when underwater, and I just discovered in my playthrough that It's not only them. Penguins and Bunnies who tries to jump while underwater, also gets an absurdly high vertical speed boost. If they manage to...
  20. Nakano15

She seems like a kind of child messiah, where everybody likes her, and/or expects her to solve...

She seems like a kind of child messiah, where everybody likes her, and/or expects her to solve their problems. Meanwhile, our characters are the ones killing the evil in the world and building the npcs houses, while some of the same npcs acts like you're some kind of moron.
Top Bottom