• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Sprites Crystal Gel Dye

I like the idea too. :) Maybe
  2. Terrarian Gamer Θ

We need to know something about the future of PC version of Terraria, and I think it will be...

We need to know something about the future of PC version of Terraria, and I think it will be announced in the State of The Game of this month! But, when is it coming???
  3. Terrarian Gamer Θ

PC Small Suggestions!

Thank you for the link!!
  4. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Xbox One question

Basically he said: Close this thread.
  5. Terrarian Gamer Θ

PC Give the Fruit Salad a Tooltip

Sorry but, you said 100% percent and that means 100 percent percent. so... There's something wrong here.
  6. Terrarian Gamer Θ

PC Please explain where the player came from.

Well, I see that you found several defects in my idea but, let's go by parts, as Jack said. Well, first of all, I hadn’t thought of this idea as making a mod, but whenever an idea of mine is excluded I go for that option, although I don’t know how to make mods and never made one. On second...
  7. Terrarian Gamer Θ

PC Give the Fruit Salad a Tooltip

Sorry but, I don't know the Wiggles.
  8. Terrarian Gamer Θ

PC Please explain where the player came from.

Hello everybody, How are you? Well, maybe the title didn't say my idea in enough detail, so let's go from the beginning. Here I am talking about the player as being the main character of Terraria who is that character that you control, right? Ok, and at the beginning of the game you just show...
  9. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Please change rope mechanics!

Hello people of this world, basically what I want was already suggested by djdeadbeat back in 2014 (6 years ago) and is the only suggestion that I've seen about it here in the forums: Minor change to rope mechanics I'm posting this because we are now at the end of the game without a great...
  10. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Rainbooooow Trail

Me too. +1 support.
  11. Terrarian Gamer Θ

PC Small Suggestions!

Hahaha :D This meme is great!! I will put it in my signature too! And about making ice I have a better suggestion: What do you think about simply placing the ice machine near somewhere with water? I think this is more appropriate and doesn't waste useful materials like bottles that can be used...
  12. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Xbox One question

And this is not a thread that can be called a 'suggestion'. So then it needs to be moved.
  13. Terrarian Gamer Θ

PC Small Suggestions!

Oohh! Yes, sure! I always thought it needed to be polished / improved because I don't understand what it means.
  14. Terrarian Gamer Θ

PC Small Suggestions!

I think the Devs will not like to make the Digging molecart able to dig in suface but it would be cool if they made another minecart that could be crafted with it and other things, and this minecart would be able to make the same things as molecart but in surface plus more speed.
  15. Terrarian Gamer Θ

No science behind it?

No science behind it?
  16. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Bruh

Bruh
  17. Terrarian Gamer Θ

I think there is something that's not explained in Terraria, and makes no sense. That is the...

I think there is something that's not explained in Terraria, and makes no sense. That is the fact of some enemies and bosses being capable of flying without wings or any other equipment or something. An example of this is all flying eyes, including EOC. Another example is the wyverns that fly...
  18. Terrarian Gamer Θ

What next?

Maybe when Terraria 2 releases you will play? I think I will.
  19. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Thank you!

Thank you!
Top Bottom