• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Sonic_X

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

I wouldn’t be suprised if DR on launch 1.4 Mobile will give us 1.4.1 straightaway :) That would be amazing because some of 1.4.1 balance changes are absolutely incredible :D
  2. Sonic_X

i think it’s going to be the same as before which means they’ll announce it 10 days before launch :)
  3. Sonic_X

Ok so maybe if I say that it is NICE (IMO) that Mobile is getting 1.4 first, it will solve our misunderstading alright? ;)
  4. Sonic_X

Wait a minute. I didn’t say that you said that. I just said that I Heard iit from some people that are complaning on Development on consoles so Please chill out dude :D
  5. Sonic_X

DR was making Terraria 1.3 Mobile from ground up and they made it super quick. Now they are finishing 1.4 update. Last month DR said that they will take over Console 1.4 update. I don’t like when people are saying; „why you are focusing on Mobile 1.4 instead of Consoles? Mobile is irrelevant”...
  6. Sonic_X

Now it's finally fair. For several years, the mobile version was completely ignored. There has been no progress for many months. Each studio was busy with the console version, everything changed when DR took over work on this version. Literally one month has already passed, there were pictures...
  7. Sonic_X

I’m sooo hyped for Terraria 1.4 Mobile. I can’t wait for release date announcement ;)
  8. Sonic_X

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

I think that it is possible that DR will add this for touch UI as well. Who knows? ;) Like I said I really hope so.
  9. Sonic_X

Yes I know that but I just wanted that DR will just add that option for those who want. A few weeks ago ChippyGaming showed that DR sent him a short gameplay with exactly that option Horizintal hotbar on Mobile so maybe they will add that iptiom. I REALLY hope so :)
  10. Sonic_X

I hope that we would be able to change Mobile hotbar from vertical to horizontal. That would be absolutely amazing ;)
  11. Sonic_X

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

I’m really curious about new mobile UI changes :)
  12. Sonic_X

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I'm curious if Cobalt, Mythril and Adamantite armor will have new special bonus sets. It would be amazing because they can't match their replacements at the moment ;)
  13. Sonic_X

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

@Loki Maybe in Customization update for mobile possible is adding inventory option that allows the player expand either inventory or crafting section on the whole screen if they want to? I think that would be amazing feature ;)
  14. Sonic_X

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

@Aurora3500 Alright, I hope they'll add that option. That will be very helpful :)
  15. Sonic_X

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

@Loki maybe in the controls/customization update if developers will consider adding an option to scale inventory, crafting (I mean generally inventory UI). Because on smaller screens inventory boxes I think are too small and it's little bit difficult to read. It might be for those who want to...
  16. Sonic_X

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

if release will be by GMT time zone, for me It'll be just 2 hours difference. Sooo cool ;)
  17. Sonic_X

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

i've also been anxious about hover and everything that didn't work properly(especially lack of quick grapple) With upcoming Mobile 1.3 update It's going to be incredible new adventure ;)
  18. Sonic_X

@Loki, I just have one more question. WilI Terraria 1.3 Mobile have an option to zoom in inventory UI?
  19. Sonic_X

Finally :) i knew that from Terraria Enigma video to release date is just matter of days :)
  20. Sonic_X

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

So that means right now Terraria 1.3 Mobile has the same damage icon font and look as PC icon? (also crit colour)? ;)
Top Bottom