• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Doylee

Beating the Pantheon of Hallownest in Hollow Knight was a struggle, but I finally accomplished it.

Beating the Pantheon of Hallownest in Hollow Knight was a struggle, but I finally accomplished it.
  2. Doylee

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

Big number you have there! Would be a shame...
  3. Doylee

Getting tModLoader Error

So normally in threads like these, if you have something to add, please do so in a manner that will help the OP or other users with relevant information on hand. Posting simply "I don't know" doesn't add anything worthwhile and will be considered Lack of Content. Consider this moving forward...
  4. Doylee

Translation: New, very hard mission (usually an hour long) that recommends 3 people. Managed to...

Translation: New, very hard mission (usually an hour long) that recommends 3 people. Managed to do the entire thing by myself with no deaths.
  5. Doylee

[MEDIA] Playing Destiny 2 and accomplished this. Painstaking but I did it.

Playing Destiny 2 and accomplished this. Painstaking but I did it.
  6. Doylee

I'm making a chart for the NPCs' biome preferences!

I like this a lot. Will have to send this to a couple of buddies who are confused by the system, should clear that up instantly.
  7. Doylee

[IMG] This has no right making me laugh as much as it did.

This has no right making me laugh as much as it did.
  8. Doylee

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Regardless of your opinion of the topic, your behavior in here is condescending and rude. If you don't like something, attacking someone because they don't test the same as you doesn't cement how "right you are" on a topic. Knock it off.
  9. Doylee

More like Hardscope city. Its frightening parachuting in, seeing 8+ sniper glints pointed in...

More like Hardscope city. Its frightening parachuting in, seeing 8+ sniper glints pointed in your direction.
  10. Doylee

Its great if you do want to snipe, but there isn't any other good option.

Its great if you do want to snipe, but there isn't any other good option.
  11. Doylee

There is so much wrong in terms of map and game design on CoD's Warzone Rumble gametype. 52vs52...

There is so much wrong in terms of map and game design on CoD's Warzone Rumble gametype. 52vs52 team deathmatch on a huge map, everyone spawns on their same respective sides with no swapping, everyone gets their custom loadouts. Of course everyone is going to use a sniper.
  12. Doylee

PRIME Texturepack!

Let's try and add a little more content to our posts moving forward please, thank you.
  13. Doylee

Some hardmode ores not spawning

So your worlds will always have a preset combination of ores present. Copper <--> Tin Iron <--> Lead Silver <--> Tungsten Gold <--> Platinum In Hardmode they're: Cobalt <--> Palladium Mythril <--> Orichalcum Admantite <--> Titanium You can make a Titanium Forge that functions identically to...
  14. Doylee

If you want to make an arena in addition to the above, make sure you construct it out of...

If you want to make an arena in addition to the above, make sure you construct it out of corrupted blocks so that it doesn't despawn.
  15. Doylee

[MEDIA]

16. Doylee

Nice! I use the exploit every now and then, but all it really does is save time. Useful for...

Nice! I use the exploit every now and then, but all it really does is save time. Useful for Steel Soul runs at least.
  17. Doylee

Pirate invasion

I'd like to add that having a Battle Potion and Water Candle handy will help your odds at getting mobs to spawn in greater numbers, therefore allowing more chances at getting one sooner.
  18. Doylee

Looking to buy a Meowmere

Thread moved to Want to Buy.
  19. Doylee

Any ideas on decorating my fishing pond?

I'll preface this with a disclaimer that I'm not a professional designer by any stretch. I have a couple of ideas, however. For starters, I'd recommend you landscape the bottom of the lake to a general style that you enjoy. Make it either larger or more symmetrical, in line with the design...
Top Bottom