• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. scavangatang

Xbox One Odd Starfury behavior

For whatever reason in my expert world, after swinging the Starfury, your character would face the right. If you were already facing the right nothing happens, but if you face the left, you flip. If you were to press no other button except the attack button, and are facing the left, you would...
  2. scavangatang

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I don't know what to say. This is mind-blowing. Bravo Terraria Team! Woohoo! <3
  3. scavangatang

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

I hope the golf cart has great speed! Those zombies will eat my dust :cool:
  4. scavangatang

Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

This one time I was playing Minecraft, I found a ravine, descended into said ravine, and I found a slime. It was a small one, and I had iron equipment at this point, so I wanted to get some slime balls. Without thinking I said "give me your balls, pal." Thing is, both my mother and sister were...
  5. scavangatang

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

As someone who like to read up on these types of things, this is a great addition! <3
  6. scavangatang

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

That would supply a more consistent and convenient way to get the corrupted creatures then wait around for a blood moon. Then again in journey mode you could probably trigger one on command :happy:
  7. scavangatang

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I demand a sacrifice to summon the bane of bugs, the trap for all that flys, the evil snatcher of insects, the cursed Bug-net of doom! It shall contain everything in it's woven grasp!
  8. scavangatang

Thanks!

Thanks!
  9. scavangatang

It's my birthday today!!!!

It's my birthday today!!!!
  10. scavangatang

In the hot bar there is a weird demon bug net
  11. scavangatang

Eat Gel

Imagine a gel cleaning station or something for: s a n i t a t i o n you have to think that the gelatin bois pick up all these bugs and crap on the way to their demise (you). It wouldn't be healthy if you ate one of the dirt filled chunks.
  12. scavangatang

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Saying this post makes me the most excited would be an understatement. Oh the anticipation! <3
  13. scavangatang

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I think the only thing I will miss will be making a massive house that constantly defies gravity, shoving everything in there and expecting it to function! :happy:
  14. scavangatang

Never titanium

Never titanium
  15. scavangatang

I meant naturally, I get palladium, the pink thing, then adamantite and in different worlds...

I meant naturally, I get palladium, the pink thing, then adamantite and in different worlds: Cobalt, mythril, and adamantite
  16. scavangatang

Is it weird that I have never once gotten titanium in a world? I've been playing Terraria for at...

Is it weird that I have never once gotten titanium in a world? I've been playing Terraria for at least 4 years now.
  17. scavangatang

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

So, this one time maybe 2 years ago, I was talking to my family about music. I mentioned something about how the on-sheet music words are usually in Italian. My sister then responded: "Italian? I thought they all spoke french."
  18. scavangatang

Where does the Traveling Merchant go?

In my short time on this forum I have not seen a weirder collective of answers
  19. scavangatang

Where does the Traveling Merchant go?

He has to go somewhere, right?
Top Bottom